Category Archives: right wing hatred

racist characteristics of james valley EXPOSED – Your Tax DOLLARS @ WORK – CASE F.I.L.E. 458-001-624 – ‎1Latham’s F.I.L.E. (Forensics, Investigations and Law Enforcement) Corporation


Below you will see how james vally inflicts his racism OPENLY and PUBLICLY
Does a person like this deserve to be paid by tax dollars ?
Does a person like this deserve to be able to carry a gun or work in / with US Military ?
Does a person like this deserve to be able to carry a gun or work in / with law enforcement ?

Me (james vally) and the Bradley

Me (james vally) and the Bradley

Hosptial Privalages =)

Me (james vally) getting some tongue in the ear from micah a 100lbs timber wolve he sure liked licking all over my face

Me (james vally) getting some tongue in the ear from micah a 100lbs timber wolve he sure liked licking all over my face

Current FaceBook Profile Photo

Current FaceBook Profile Photo

Breaux Bridge police shooting investigated

http://www.theadvertiser.com/comments/article/20121204/NEWS01/212040322/Breaux-Bridge-police-shooting-investigated

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

This mother is a complete moron, “why didn’t they shoot the tires?”. Your insane little animal was hitting innocent people with her car, shooting out the tires does not do a damn thing to stop her. “They didn’t have to shoot her”, yes they did am I for one am glad they did, they probably saved a number of lives. Maybe if you would of been a better mother, and not let her act complete out of control this wouldn’t of happen.
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
gabby-douglas
gabby-douglas

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

About tired of this girls poor me comments, I doubt she was picked on any more than any other girl in that business.I doubt her claims, I have a feeling she just has a grudge against Excalibur. An she’s known to have a nasty attitude at times.
Reply · 3 · Like · Follow Post · August 31 at 5:08pm

Simon Si · Subscribe ·  Top Commenter · Owner and Manager at Legal Papers, LLC

What’s the matter, are you one of those racially insecure individuals who have a problem with Blacks denouncing racism against Blacks? Well, get over it. Have you ever thought of the possibility that just maybe Blacks have had it, and will not keep quiet anymore whether racially insecure clowns like it or not.
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Student dies after being pulled from pool

14-year-old dies at Manchester, Connecticut High School

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-south/Student-dies-after-being-pulled-from-pool/-/9848842/17514434/-/14l94ia/-/index.html#ixzz2EKmiQ5h3

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

Oh darn what a huge loss…. Hopefully now maybe the family will go back to Ghana.
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
Woman, 18, charged with murder in KC slaying Police: Witnesses said Takydra West shot Karyia Edmondson over robbery dispute
Woman, 18, charged with murder in KC slaying
Police: Witnesses said Takydra West shot Karyia Edmondson over robbery dispute

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes
That’s a female??? Holy crap that looks like a dude!!! I wouldn’t have ever even question it was female if it hadn’t stated in the article! Nasty, nasty, nasty at least this worthless waste of space will be locked up for a long time now.

__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

Both deserve the death penalty, and I hope they do get it. Instead of using tax money to house, cloth, and feed them at 40,000 a year in prison.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · August 25 at 2:22pm

Adrienne Moore · Harris–Stowe State University

so…. I;m confused…why isn’t the person that tolf geting the reward money? I pray he person came forward out of the kindness of her heart if not, then….
Reply · Like · Follow Post · August 24 at 4:08pm
 

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

Because that person was a piece of sh1t dating one of the piece of sh1t killers. what pieces of trash….
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Two teens arrested in Fort Worth game room robbery that ended in bloodshed

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

I don’t think anyone could look more stupid than these two. Nice face tattoos dipsh1t. Two more teenapers off the street
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
Alisha-Turner
Alisha-Turner

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

What a nasty fat she gorilla! So filthy the animal still has food on its face.
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Baby clings to life after mom dies in car accident

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

to bad my comments still there, I’d welcome you in a dark alley genius obviously you didn’t read I hold a CCW, and carry a concealed weapon 24/7. so you’d be full of holes in that alley dipsh1t.
skinsinme09 (signed in using yahoo)

Niglet huh? Mr. James Vally…better not see you in a dark alley. KC Hardscapes huh? Sure your employer thinks you not racist too? Wow
Reply · 3 · Unlike · Follow Post · July 9 at 3:46pm
skinsinme09 (signed in using yahoo)

Better stop listening to Ben Harper too lol..he is Black! Mr. Vally you got alot off growing up to do.
Reply · 2 · Like · Follow Post · July 9 at 3:48pm

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

to bad my comments still there, I’d welcome you in a dark alley genius obviously you didn’t read I hold a CCW, and carry a concealed weapon 24/7. so you’d be full of holes in that alley dipsh1t.
Reply · Like · Follow Post · July 11 at 11:01am

Priscilla Deal

Thank you azfamily for deleting ignorant, racist comments!=).
Reply · 1 · Unlike · Follow Post · July 10 at 10:54am

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

We know that your family is a bunch of worthless criminals and that you are one also. your whole family should just die.

Man Seen in St. Paul Police-Kicking Video Arrested Again

James Vally · Concrete Work at KC Hardscapes

This stupid piece of crap deserved everything he got. To bad he didn’t lose any teeth from the kick, he shouldn’t have acted up while the officer was moving toward him to pick him up. Those fast movements are seen as aggressive to police. so your gonna get the sh1t kicked out of you for it. So yea he can cry a river but he was a violent suspect with past violent convictions.

Kindergartner brings 89 grams of pot in backpack to school

Advertisements

zimmerman’s latest photo release – BLOW THE ORIGINAL UP FOR YOURSELF – I’m only pointing you in the RIGHT DIRECTION.


There’s more – just blow the photo up for yourself – along with the ORIGINAL – I have done NOTHING to alter the ORIGINAL

1

 

There’s more I will point out later – right now ? I have other criminal activity to uncover that are close to me to deal with.

 

432327_10151331200410409_1293428979_n

Bridgeport Alabama Peaceful Protest against injustice – brings out PROOF of injustice and racism from white commentators who say it’s not about color.


Susan

Hixson, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#1

Wednesday Oct 10
What time does the March begin Thursday and what is it for?
tom

Hixson, TN

Judged:

1

K K K not sure for what

Left standing

Cleveland, TN

Judged:

1

tom wrote:
K K K not sure for what

WRONG!

Walter

Hixson, TN

tom wrote:
K K K not sure for what

Leon

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#5

Yesterday
We marching to Selma?
Think so

Flintstone, GA

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#6

Yesterday

Judged:

3

2

1

That was a freaking joke. Leon you lost get over it. LMAO. We look like a bunch of idiots thanks to the few that marched today. OMG and I live here. This is embarrassing. Bubba is the mayor get over it and it doesn’t have anything to do with racism, Leon is just an idiot and don’t deserve to be mayor. Move on you can run again in four years. May just have to get a real job until then since taxpayers are not paying you to be an idiot anymore I mean a councilmen.

notme

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#7

Yesterday

Judged:

3

3

1

i wouldn’t vote for him now for any position!! He is always hollering racism11 He must be the one that is racist!!! this makes how many times he’s called a news channel to come in regards to racism! makes him look stupid!!

Think so

Flintstone, GA

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#8

Yesterday

Judged:

3

1

1

Amen. I wouldn’t even vote for him for dog catcher. LOL

boogerman

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#9

Yesterday

Judged:

5

4

1

How Embarrassing!!! Can people now just look at the Voting Results and Understand?? HE LOST!!! GeT OvEr It!!! Time to move on and put this subject to rest!!

John

Charlotte, NC

Judged:

3

2

1

Thanks Leon for making this town look like a bunch of idiots more than what we already do!!!!! Its stupid crap like that makes me want to sell my property and move out of this freakin town!! It seems to me that your the one with the racial problem,I think you should take those 4 years you served and be thankful that you got to do that many!! Im ptetty certain you will never serve in this community again,I really dont even know how you made it last time to get elected,just face it and move on!!

Yup

Monroe, NC

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#11

21 hrs ago

Judged:

3

2

1

A couple of those buildings I saw on the news was nice n tall,a nice place for a sniper to end some more dreams!!! Free At Last,,Free At Last,,Finally Free At Last!!!

apotatobyanother name

Signal Mountain, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#12

18 hrs ago

Judged:

2

2

1

Yup wrote:
A couple of those buildings I saw on the news was nice n tall,a nice place for a sniper to end some more dreams!!! Free At Last,,Free At Last,,Finally Free At Last!!!

Not only is this comment sinister in nature, but criminal intent seems to be at hand. It takes a sick person to say what you did.

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#13

17 hrs ago
Post a link to the video please.I’ve got to see this crap lol
Nancy

Hixson, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#14

16 hrs ago
MLK wrote:
Post a link to the video please.I’ve got to see this crap lol

Go to channel 12 news and play the video

aflac

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#15

15 hrs ago

Judged:

2

2

leon im going to make this easy for a retard to understand. which is you.
you are past moron past retard which means your an inbasul. you have disgraced your town, your own people over phoney crap, justice you say justice cause you got your azz kicked in the election, theres nothing racist about it leon. you just are not that smart, well your iq does get around 45. so take it from there. at least fonzie has enough sense to stay away from you and your stupid ways. well anyway you facing jailtime and will get it over the gun charge the same dang day your suing the voting commision.
you will never have a politcal postion in bridgeport or anywhere again, that 400 a month you lost hurts now. so sad too bad you will never get that again.
jesus leon how dam dumb can you be. and to trick the good people from anninston to drive all the way here to support you worthless justice cause. leon there is justice and your going get it very soon . i say the judge will throw the book at you. you going picket the court house also ?

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#16

15 hrs ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a crock of shit.Leon and his kin folk better watch there selves or the ol’ boys from the mountian will be down here.He better just leave well enough alone.Guess when they have another “peaceful” rally maybe some other group needs to have a rally
DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#17

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

“”HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a crock of shit.””
I can tell by your attitude and comments – you reek of the devil’s buttcrack.
“”Leon and his kin folk better watch there selves or the ol’ boys from the mountian will be down here.””
threats …. I’m taking notes – about those on the mountain.
“”He better just leave well enough alone.””
I bet you call yourself a christian too ……
“”Guess when they have another “peaceful” rally maybe some other group needs to have a rally””
still taking notes.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#18

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

1

1

all this haterism is only going to get you ran back further up that mountain.

All of these threats – will be dealt with.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#19

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

1

1

Yup wrote:
A couple of those buildings I saw on the news was nice n tall,a nice place for a sniper to end some more dreams!!! Free At Last,,Free At Last,,Finally Free At Last!!!

looks like there is much racism against blacks here …
yet – the whites are the first to say – it’s not about color.
Look at these threats …… it’s time you all meet DA ONE !!!

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#20

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

1

Da One? Who cares who you are Mr.Latham he lost the election and the other lady’s business went down the tube.Of course she says the city kicked her out of that place but of course blame the white man,Bunch of trouble makers.Don’t forget to bring Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with you

Showing posts 21 – 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:  1 2
rightisright

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#21

12 hrs ago

Judged:

1

aflac wrote:
leon im going to make this easy for a retard to understand. which is you.
you are past moron past retard which means your an inbasul. you have disgraced your town, your own people over phoney crap, justice you say justice cause you got your azz kicked in the election, theres nothing racist about it leon. you just are not that smart, well your iq does get around 45. so take it from there. at least fonzie has enough sense to stay away from you and your stupid ways. well anyway you facing jailtime and will get it over the gun charge the same dang day your suing the voting commision.
you will never have a politcal postion in bridgeport or anywhere again, that 400 a month you lost hurts now. so sad too bad you will never get that again.
jesus leon how dam dumb can you be. and to trick the good people from anninston to drive all the way here to support you worthless justice cause. leon there is justice and your going get it very soon . i say the judge will throw the book at you. you going picket the court house also ?

First of all this has got to be bubba hughes himself or one of his uneducated minions. With that said looks to me like hooked on phonics did not work for everyone so before you criticize someone check your spelling: mistake #1: inbasul- is not the correct spelling for this word so you obviously heard someone use this word and thought that it sounded good but the correct spelling is IMBECILE. mistake #2: politcal-is also wrong!!!! The correct spelling is POLITICAL although I understand that you only graduated the third grade. Mistake #3:postion- POSITION. Mistake #4:the difference between DAM and DAMN……A DAM is a barrier built to obstruct the flow of water most commonly built across a stream or river. DAMN is to declare something to be bad,unfit,invalid,or illegal or to condemn as a failure. So I think you need to pull that dictionary out of the attic and dust it off and actually read it. Mistake #5:anninston- is actually ANNISTON….learn your Alabama cities!!! Mistake #6:you going….is not actually a full phrase or sentence you actually should have said: Are you going to or if you want to get country with it just simply-you going to. So before you start throwing stones at someone please check your education level before hand, that way you won’t look as stupid next time. By the way people that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!! Sleep on that one!!!!!

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

MLK wrote:
Da One? Who cares who you are Mr.Latham he lost the election and the other lady’s business went down the tube.Of course she says the city kicked her out of that place but of course blame the white man,Bunch of trouble makers.Don’t forget to bring Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with you

what do I need for or with al sharpton or jesse jackson for ?

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

rightisright wrote:
First of all this has got to be bubba hughes himself or one of his uneducated minions. With that said looks to me like hooked on phonics did not work for everyone so before you criticize someone check your spelling: mistake #1: inbasul- is not the correct spelling for this word so you obviously heard someone use this word and thought that it sounded good but the correct spelling is IMBECILE. mistake #2: politcal-is also wrong!!!! The correct spelling is POLITICAL although I understand that you only graduated the third grade. Mistake #3:postion- POSITION. Mistake #4:the difference between DAM and DAMN……A DAM is a barrier built to obstruct the flow of water most commonly built across a stream or river. DAMN is to declare something to be bad,unfit,invalid,or illegal or to condemn as a failure. So I think you need to pull that dictionary out of the attic and dust it off and actually read it. Mistake #5:anninston- is actually ANNISTON….learn your Alabama cities!!! Mistake #6:you going….is not actually a full phrase or sentence you actually should have said: Are you going to or if you want to get country with it just simply-you going to. So before you start throwing stones at someone please check your education level before hand, that way you won’t look as stupid next time. By the way people that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!! Sleep on that one!!!!!

BWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!! I hope they go and get an education now with our tax dollars ….

someonewatching

Signal Mountain, TN

Judged:

1

Someone should find out who is making these threats and prosecute them. No one has the right to threaten people. That is a violation on so many levels. Way to go rightisright . I agree with you 100%.

someonewatching

Signal Mountain, TN

Judged:

1

It is sad that people could not hold a peaceful protest for what they believe in without people getting on here and threatening them. They did not bother you. They did not hurt anything. Why mock people? It makes you look bad, not them. I pray that people in this town learn how to treat one another better because right now, this is no fit place to raise a kid. It used to be a nice little town, but that was many years ago. Maybe things will get better. I was raised here. It has changed so much, not for the better. It has only gotten better for a few, but the few have made it worse for others.In general, the town has gone downhill. You cannot be a Christian and go around spreading hate,it is a contradiction in terms. I want better for my family, but it is becoming clear, it won’t be found here. This town needs more positive people.

aflac

Jasper, TN

Judged:

1

the best you can do is grammar police. who really gives a frig about correct spelling on here. well you do of course its your only recourse action to take because the truth was spoken. leon was and is a trouble maker getting others whom i deem good people to come to this town to fight a fight for him that is not real. no one has done one thing to leon wrong here. he is is digging and making trouble because he got his azz kicked in the election. before this goes any further let me clue all you in on a a hidden secret. leons backers are white, the money flowing to help him is coming from whites. the reason, they are what you would call bubba haters.. no i am not bubba, but a close friend of his. you want whats right is right ok, bubba won the election 8 to 1. he is mayor that is right. end of story. drop the crap leon i know you have someone read topix to you, you told me once when you were drunk or high or both.
leon can you recall the days in the moose lodge some of the stuff you did ? do you need to be reminded about those days ? hey im all against threats to anyone,i dont think its right to threaten anyone. i do think its ok to call someone out on here and let them know when there doing idiot moves.
now mr . gramar police i dont give a flying rats turd how often you want to correct my spelling. i can take the time and spell it all correct if i want, but i got my point clear and across. let me also state this, i am not racist, i dont care what color you are, if you are in town making yourself a idiot then your actions calls for a reaction on here. if leon was white doing all this crap, not one damn iota march or anything would happen. so you want to call out racism, the racism is using your skin color if its black as being held down by the white man. same old story over and over, when in truth its not the color, its whats floating between the ears, which leon does not have much of anymore, oh im sorry, he never did. also for the semi threats on here, dont worry about trying to find out who they are, you want, proxy servers are a lovely thing on posting. so they can hide behind them forever.
go ahead leon bring on more pain to this town show you iq level. i guess you will be doing that from jail, after you get throwed in for those gun charges, also there will be no white man to buy the felony charge back this time. not a lot of corruption now in montgomery.

Yup

Charlotte, NC

aflac wrote:
the best you can do is grammar police. who really gives a frig about correct spelling on here. well you do of course its your only recourse action to take because the truth was spoken. leon was and is a trouble maker getting others whom i deem good people to come to this town to fight a fight for him that is not real. no one has done one thing to leon wrong here. he is is digging and making trouble because he got his azz kicked in the election. before this goes any further let me clue all you in on a a hidden secret. leons backers are white, the money flowing to help him is coming from whites. the reason, they are what you would call bubba haters.. no i am not bubba, but a close friend of his. you want whats right is right ok, bubba won the election 8 to 1. he is mayor that is right. end of story. drop the crap leon i know you have someone read topix to you, you told me once when you were drunk or high or both.
leon can you recall the days in the moose lodge some of the stuff you did ? do you need to be reminded about those days ? hey im all against threats to anyone,i dont think its right to threaten anyone. i do think its ok to call someone out on here and let them know when there doing idiot moves.
now mr . gramar police i dont give a flying rats turd how often you want to correct my spelling. i can take the time and spell it all correct if i want, but i got my point clear and across. let me also state this, i am not racist, i dont care what color you are, if you are in town making yourself a idiot then your actions calls for a reaction on here. if leon was white doing all this crap, not one damn iota march or anything would happen. so you want to call out racism, the racism is using your skin color if its black as being held down by the white man. same old story over and over, when in truth its not the color, its whats floating between the ears, which leon does not have much of anymore, oh im sorry, he never did. also for the semi threats on here, dont worry about trying to find out who they are, you want, proxy servers are a lovely thing on posting. so they can hide behind them forever.
go ahead leon bring on more pain to this town show you iq level. i guess you will be doing that from jail, after you get throwed in for those gun charges, also there will be no white man to buy the felony charge back this time. not a lot of corruption now in montgomery.

Well spoken aflac!!! Will have to agree on that one a 100%%%,,,when your just a dumbass,your just a dumbass,period!!! It has no dealing with nationality or color,as you can see clearly in this case!!!!

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

someonewatching wrote:
Someone should find out who is making these threats and prosecute them. No one has the right to threaten people. That is a violation on so many levels. Way to go rightisright . I agree with you 100%.

The OWNERS and MAKERS of this website know EXACTLY who is making ALL of these comments – if they choose to.

IP ADDRESSES don’t tell lies.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

You have to remember – just because they say they are christians – doesn’t mean that they are.It’s obvious that this hate doesn’t actually contradict them – but only their actions –

THE TRUTH ? They are of satan and not of GOD.

Even JESUS told the scribes and the pharases to their faces – in the midst of the people – that their father was the devil and not GOD.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

Did you know a lying tongue is an ABOMINATION UNTO GOD ?
DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

Yup wrote:
Well spoken aflac!!! Will have to agree on that one a 100%%%,,,when your just a dumbass,your just a dumbass,period!!! It has no dealing with nationality or color,as you can see clearly in this case!!!!

you seem to agree “”100%%%”” with an OBVIOUS racist, and in the same comment – attempt to deceive and lie about it not being about color or nationality – well…??? Maybe one day you will stand on THE TRUTH.

A person’s actions – and what they do and say –
TELLS EVERYTHING about their heart and where they stand with GOD.
And the actions against these people marching and / or protesting have drawn out a lot of those who worship satan – but call themselves christians …..

All this because of color, money and power.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

MLK wrote:
Da One? Who cares who you are Mr.Latham he lost the election and the other lady’s business went down the tube.Of course she says the city kicked her out of that place but of course blame the white man,Bunch of trouble makers.Don’t forget to bring Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with you

1.)this march was not about any leon – it was about injustices in Bridgeport, AL and other places all over America.
2.)The lady didn’t say the city kicked her out – records show she moved out on her own.
3.)I’m glad to know you hide behind a fake name – and spread deceptions, lies and tricks – for I know your heart – and it is for satan and not THE LORD.

mark montiel investigation REVEALED by 1Latham’s Forensic and Investigations by GOD’S KINGDOM OF TRUTH.


Below are two e-mails I sent to attempt to contact mark montiel and his purposeful abuse of changing and rewording my questions and / or statements to the guests on LIVE AIR to misrepresent what I was asking or stating, to purposely misguide and mislead the guests and listeners, and to always seem to use negative demeaning statements against and to me – before cutting me off , hanging up on me and / or talking over me .

Mark Montiel

  • Dennis C. Latham

    April 24, 2012

    Dennis C. Latham

    • I appreciate you – continuously cutting me off …..
      I know you do it out of hatred …. I have no problem with that.
      My question was – and I doubt you will answer.
      Can anything be done to the alabama service commission for not doing anything – me being over charged for WELL over 3 years ?

      BE BLESSED.

  • Dennis C. Latham

    July 12, 2012

    Dennis C. Latham

    • well … 45 minutes on hold this morning ….
      I LOVE the way you all treat me when I call in …..
      I wanted to applaud you for your questioning of todd strange – but I also know most of it is and was an act ….

      If you don’t want me to call your show ? Why don’t you just tell me not to call it.

       

      Next ? I will be providing RECORDED CONVERSATIONS and LIVE RADIO BROADCAST CLIPS.

      CLIP – phone operator hanging up on me after I state my name when asked who’s calling.
      CLIP – phone operator – saying if she told me – I would just twist her words and put it all over FaceBook.

      CLIP – phone operator – saying I am not allowed on the show and she doesn’t have to explain anything to me.

(jason goolsby – rebecca scott) @END – @TOP and other right wingers – attempting to cover up lies romney told about marching with Dr. King.


  • http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=489676837709939&set=a.221499604527665.68159.220814084596217&type=1&theater
    i guess all the BS you hear, is not as good as what you dont hear, they would have never told us about this one
    A TALE OF TWO FATHERS:How we are each raised does affect who we later become and the ideology we choose to adopt as our own. Here is one of the dreams from Mi…
    Like ·  · Unfollow Post · Share
    • 3 people like this.

      • 4 minutes ago
         · Like
      • Gregory Walker What I’d like to know, is what is the point? What is the significance of his father marching or not?His dad also released decades of tax returns.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Bill Mooneyham Actually it really does not make much difference in the grand scheme of things…. Mittens lies almost everytime he opens his mouth…

      • Jud Cargile Yeah, Romney should have been a little careful how he phrased it. If his father was actually a Klan leader and Romney was a biggot, you would have something to point out, but, since Obama does not tell the truth about anything, if this is the worst you can say…..oh well. The guy is NOT anti-black or pro-white and anyone who says different is a liar.

      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@jud cargile ? I understand the need to deceive and distract and change the topics – i know romney is THE LAST HOPE for right wingers to get rid of romney – better luck in 4 years … LOL


      • Jud Cargile Obama said he was a Muslim, want to see the video?
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham Obama said he was a muslim probably as a child – feel free to post the deceptive video clip though – and if you are talking about the one where he said – mccain didn’t bring up his muslim faith – he was talking about his earlier faith – BRING ON THE DECEPTIONS … I LOVE it …. although … I dislike that claimed christians have to result to lies to protect their LAST HOPE. JESUS never lied ….. neither do TRUE CHRISTIANS – but I do know who does lie. sons and daughters of satan.

      • Jud Cargile Why will you give Obama the benefit of the doubt and hold Romney to every word?
        8 minutes ago · Like
      • Jud Cargile You have a double standard!
        7 minutes ago · Like
      • Jud Cargile no, it was a slip, the interviewer corrected him, he did not clarify, “When you were younger”
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham <—— YAWNS …… and waits for the video. That PROVES what @jud cargile said…. “”Obama said he was a Muslim, want to see the video?”” – since he doesn’t seem to want to use deceptions, lies and tricks.

      • Tom Simon Kevin you are an UNCLE TOM you always trying to pleaz MASA! Get you a real idenity other than the fool you make yourself out 2b! Im sick and tired of people like you! Live a life that your kids wont bed ashamed of you when the grow to understand. Maybe youre trying to brainwash them to. Thank God that they do have a mother for dad is a plum fool!
        10 hours ago · Like
      • Cedric Brunson Kevin stop photo shopping, we all know how you feel about democrats, romney wants to take this country back, to where whites are on top and everybody else is under them, and remember when the T.E.A party finishes destroying blacks and minority’s…….guess who’s next,….you are.
        7 hours ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson Hey that’s great for George Romney, I’m glad that he attended a march or two. I’m finding it very difficult not to mention the “link” Kevin posted (President Mitt Romney) president of what “Bain Capital?” I mean really, how are you going to say that G. Romney stood for one thing and then dishonor the President “Obama” by stealing the title from him? THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY I DON’T TRUST THE REPUBLICANS. But then again that’s what I expect from them.
        6 hours ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson Also, Obama’s father lived in another country. That kind of makes it difficult to march in the “South”, but I guess he did his part by marrying a White woman and having a bi-racial child. Trump that one if you can.
        6 hours ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott The fact that Obama’s father lived in another country is the point of the whole picture. Romney is 100% an American, where Obama is not.
        29 minutes ago · Like
      • Kevin Elkins ‎@ tom simon, you loose the argument everytime you get in the gutter and call me names like “uncle tom”, i am an uncle.. but my name ain’t tom (lol)
        21 minutes ago · Like · 1
      • Kevin Elkins should read “lose the argument”
        20 minutes ago · Like
      • Tom Simon ‎@Rebecca Scott -That’s the most red-neck bombastic, utterly hickish comment that a person could make and still call thelmselves “American”!
        20 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott kmsl @ Tom Simon thinking he knows about the definition of American.
        19 minutes ago · Like
      • Tom Simon Kevin cause you have a gfew black friends does not negate the fact that you would sell your soiul to tapdance for thewhite man. THis is proven by you everyday UNCLE TOM is your name!
        17 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott roflmbo @ Tom Simon thinking he knows what I look like!
        16 minutes ago · Like
      • Tom Simon ‎@Rebecca Scott- Does it mean only white to you?
        16 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott You are actually getting on to someone for having black friends???
        15 minutes ago · Like
      • Tom Simon ‎@ Rebecca Scott-I hate to call you stupid or just slyly trying not to understand! You just may be the latter!
        13 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott You might be a racist if you make a statement like this: “cause you have a gfew black friends does not negate the fact that you would sell your soiul to tapdance for thewhite man. THis is proven by you everyday UNCLE TOM is your name!”
        12 minutes ago · Like
      • Tom Simon I dont talk to stupid people so this conversation is over!
        11 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott No, wait, you ARE a racist if you make a statement like that!
        10 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – That does not makeTom Simon a racist – Kevin Elkins has sold his soul to purposely disrespect elderly black women – who is old enough to be his mother – and who paved the way for his wnite man trapped in a black man’s body … he does this to make his lying racist white friends like him more – because they can’t LOVE him – because if they LOVED him ? They would tell him not to disrespect the elderly – no matter what color they are.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – oh yeah – it’s been PROVEN – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was NEVER a republican.
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – romney’s dad is from Mexico – and was on welfare. Does this make romney only 100% american because he is white ? Or are you ready to own up to it and admit – romney is not 100% american ?
      • Byron Jackson It doesn’t surprise me that no Republican wanted to fact check Rebecca. SMH once again.
      • Rebecca Scott ‎1.) There has been NO mention of elderly black people so quit trying to change the subject Dennis. 2.) Romney’s father was an AMERICAN citizen and lived here, not in Africa. 3.) MLK’s political party is not part of this discussion so quit twisting the subject again Dennis.
      • Byron Jackson Romney’s father was born in Mexico he became an American.
        9 minutes ago via mobile · Like
      • Jud Cargile The racist-minded people are evident. Well, the Fraud-in-Chief spent alot of money having his past sealed, Frank Marshall Davis is most likely his father and he has associated with the likes of Bill Ayers and Jeramiah Wright for decades…..safe to say Obama has been anti-American his whole life!

      • Rebecca Scott George Romney was born to American parents in an American Mormon Settlement in Mexico. He was born AS an AMERICAN citizen.
        22 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – I”m not changing any subject – I”m talking about how hateful and wicked right winger Kevin Elkins is to elderly black women.
        21 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Dennis that is not the topic at hand.
        20 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – you calling Obama not 100% American is racist. PERIOD.
        20 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott You are the only one here discussing that.
        20 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Obama is NOT 100% American. His father is a foreigner.
        19 minutes ago · Like
      • Mark Gross HE IS NOT HIS FATHER.
        19 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott That is not racist.
        19 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott It is a fact.
        19 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – I’m just clearing up lies – that have been told about this photo and about romney’s father marching with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. That was discussed EARLIER on this post – don’t don’t even attempt to use no jezebel spirit to control my FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
        18 minutes ago · Like
      • Jud Cargile Kevin is correct it HAS to be about being black or white, you LOSERS can not even THINK of anything but what color someone is, pathetic wat to live!
        18 minutes ago · Like · 1
      • Rebecca Scott Dennis – name calling is really a weak minded thing to do.
        16 minutes ago · Like
      • Jud Cargile Dennis you are so fast to call someone a name or accuse them, see so much evil in others and you sleep so peaceful with a clear conscience.
        14 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson True what you say Rebecca he was born to American Parents, but he was born in Mexico. It doesn’t matter how they want to clean it up as too where or for what reason. The fact remains that he was not born in this country, so because his parents were naturalized citizens is the only reason he is considered American. He had the luxury to have duel citizenship if he wanted it; same as President Obama.
        13 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott No, actually he didn’t have the luxury to have duel citizenship, because his parents were there on a religious mission, in a religious settlement. He was born as a American citizen only.
        11 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson ‎100% would mean that both of your parents are Americans and you were born in America. No exceptions. All of your skirting around the issues of being American is silly. American is American in my book.
        8 minutes ago · Like
      • Jud Cargile Romney’s parents were natural born citizens and there is a difference. We have never seen BOs birth certificate
        7 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott What you are saying would mean that our military’s children who are born while their parents are stationed outside of the United States are not American.
        7 minutes ago · Like
      • Jud Cargile http://news.yahoo.com/ariz-sheriff-says-obama-birth-certificate-fake-072751943.html

        news.yahoo.com

        Investigators for an Arizona sheriff’s volunteer posse say President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is definitely fraudulent.
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott At least Romney was born to 100% American parents!
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott George Romney was American enough to serve as Michigan’s 43rd Governor and the Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services!
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Jud Cargile – romney’s father was not born in America. – so saying “”Romney’s parents were natural born citizens”” – is FALSE … A LIE.
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – what name did I call you ?
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Wrong Dennis.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Jud Cargile I gives a damn about these guys predigrees, it is this man’s policies and agenda that are destroyin this country!
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Jezebel
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – I did not call you any names – I told you not to use any jezebel spirit to control my FREEDOM OF SPEECH ……. MY WORDS !!!!! ‘don’t even attempt to use no jezebel spirit to control my FREEDOM OF SPEECH.’ – that is not calling you a name.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson No you are saying that. I”m saying that being born from 2 Americans in another country allows you to have dual citizenship. President Obama’s mother was an American he was born in America, so what’s the conflict if he was born in another country like Romney’s father was?
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Same thing.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Romney was born to 2 AMERICAN parents. Obama was born to 1 American and 1 African.
      • Jud Cargile Fuck you Dennnis, you God Damned Fool! If both of your parents are citizens, then you are a citizen, there is no naturalization process to it AND FUCK YOU call me a liar again, a person can be wrong without trying to mislead someone! YOU are the one who does not know the facts here, you are just parroting your poor little rumors!
      • Byron Jackson The only true American’s are the Indians all this hoopla about who is American is redundant and insulting to the American Indians.
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – I didn’t say – you were a jezebel – I said don’t even attempt to use no jezebel spirit to control my FREEDOM OF SPEECH – that is not calling you a name – you just have the need to make up lies – why ? I have no solid idea – but I know the reason.

      • Rebecca Scott Dennis accusing me of it is the same thing as calling me one. You can nitpick the details if you want.
        8 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – you’re pathetic – I didn’t accuse you – I just told you what not to do before you attempt to do it. If you continue to attempt to CONTROL MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH – it will be proof that you are using a jezebel spirit to attempt to control me. NICE OF YOU to change the subject and not answer my question.
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – romney’s dad is from Mexico – and was on welfare. Does this make romney only 100% american because he is white ? Or are you ready to own up to it and admit – romney is not 100% american ?
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott If I were controlling your freedom of speech I would be typing on your keyboard. Quit twisting things.
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson HEY…HEY !!! No cussing allowed.
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – I DARE you to answer that question. romney’s dad is from Mexico – and was on welfare. Does this make romney only 100% american because he is white ? Or are you ready to own up to it and admit – romney is not 100% american ?.
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott What does his color have to do with anything???
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham YOUR WORDS …. Rebecca Scott “”1.) There has been NO mention of elderly black people so quit trying to change the subject Dennis. 2.) Romney’s father was an AMERICAN citizen and lived here, not in Africa. 3.) MLK’s political party is not part of this discussion so quit twisting the subject again Dennis.””
        3 minutes ago · Edited · Like
      • 3 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – I DARE you to answer that question. romney’s dad is from Mexico – and was on welfare. Does this make romney only 100% american because he is white ? Or are you ready to own up to it and admit – romney is not 100% american ?.
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – romneys dad was born in mexico. According to you – and your thinking – he is not 100% America.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – YOUR WORDS …. “”Romney is 100% an American, where Obama is not.””


      • Rebecca Scott Mitt Romney was born to TWO American parents. His father, George Romney was born to TWO American parents in an American Religious Settlement in Mexico, making him an AMERICAN citizen by birth.
        11 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott I can type it 100 more times and it won’t change.
        10 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson American Religious Settlement in Mexico—-What the heck is that? So we have an American Settlement for Mormons in Mexico? Paid by U.S. tax dollars? or is this just a Mormon Church in Mexico not paying taxes?
        8 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott The Romney’s lived in the Mormon Colonies in Mexico until the Mexican Revolution forced them all to flee to the United States
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson How many religious settlement are there? I thought this country believed in the separation of church and state. Com’on people you gotta do better than that. The U.S. does not support any Religious settlements. If so please give me a list of them so I can fact check.
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Byron look up the Mormon Colonies during the Mexican Revolution.
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson So what you’re saying is that they were just American’s living in Mexico. Please don’t use the words like American colonies like the U.S. was supporting them.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott No, they were not JUST Americans living in Mexico. There were Mormon Colonies.
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham romney’s father was a refugee ….. romney belonged to a racist cult – that cult didn’t change until 1978 when he was 31 years old – he was raised up as a child to hate blacks – it’s how he was bred, raised and trained.
        Proverbs 22:6
        Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson That’s fine but don’t say “American Religious Settlement in Mexico.”
        2 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
      • Rebecca Scott The Mormon colonies in Mexico are settlements located near the Sierra Madre mountains in northern Mexico.
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Byron Jackson – some people will do any and everything to change history to their liking.
      • Rebecca Scott http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_colonies_in_Mexico

        en.wikipedia.org

        The Mormon colonies in Mexico are settlements located near the Sierra Madre moun

        tains in northern Mexico which were established by members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints beginning in 1885. Many of the original colonists came to Mexico due to federal attempts to curb and prosecute…

      • Rebecca Scott Obama’s father is not an American citizen.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson Rebecca I could care less about the Mormon colonies. That’s not my issue at all. I’m just stating the fact that he was not born on U.S. soil.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Look, if you want to argue PLACE, fine. But at least George Romney is an American citizen, which is more than I can say for Obama’s father.
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Byron Jackson – Please – don’t ask people to respect what they hate. It’s IMPOSSIBLE for them to do that – totally IMPOSSIBLE … they would have to LOVE one to respect one – and they would probably have to LOVE themselves too – lots of self hatred running around here – specially with all of these deceptions, lies and tricks being attempt to bamboozle someone … LOL

      • Rebecca Scott Not only is he a citizen, but he is a leader, Governor, and statesman, as well as a U.S. cabinet member.
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson Both parents don’t have to be American Rebecca. In fact neither parent does. You just have to be born in this country, and those rules were not established not for Blacks. I guess that’s why so many people are upset that Obama was able to use the rules in his favor.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎””Obama’s father is not an American citizen.”” – hmmm … so now this is a new reason to hate Obama even more – because of his Father …. WOW … I’m so through watching this evil … LOL
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Obama won’t even pledge allegiance to our flag!
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Dennis I never said I hated the man. YOU are the only one who mentioned hate.
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott There is a HUGE difference between not liking someone to lead our country and outright hating them as a person.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham you don’t have to say it – you hate me – but I FORGIVE you – because I know you know not what you do …. falsely accusing someone of calling you a name – is not a sign of LOVE – it’s a sign of hatred. you don’t have to say it – I can go by your actions.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson OMG one photo… First of all He’s the President he Salutes people are tripping because he didn’t have his hand over his heart. OMG Get a life people.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Byron there have been way more than one photo.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson I’m starting to believe Dennis now.
      • Dennis C. Latham Revelation 3:16
        So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
      • Dennis C. Latham there is no IN BETWEEN – there is only LOVE and only hate – only GOOD and only evil – no grey areas .. I’m done –
      • Rebecca Scott You better be reading Revelations since that river in China turned blood red.
      • Dennis C. Latham THIS TOPS THE CAKE … “”Obama won’t even pledge allegiance to our flag!”” – another lie – over ONE TIME – now it’s ALWAYS AND FOREVER

      • Rebecca Scott Whatever you say Dennis. After all, you are ALWAYS right. Everyone else ALWAYS lies.
      • Byron Jackson Rebecca I’m going to ask you do you honestly think the President would intentionally not salute the flag? Do you really believe the President of the United States of America would intentionally show such disrespect?
      • Rebecca Scott Byron I didn’t think it was possible until I saw SEVERAL photos of Barack Obama doing it.
        34 seconds ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Byron Jackson – you’re asking a LOADED QUESTION – LOL … don’t you know how they think… they think Obama is destroying and dividing the country ….. and they say he hates America.


      • Rebecca Scott Still waiting on your question Dennis.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Are you going to talk about it or ask it?
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Byron Jackson Well I’m out…
        2 minutes ago · Like · 1
      • Dennis C. Latham it’s above – several times … I won’t be asking you again. – try looking DIRECTLY after you asked – “”What is the question?”” – I’m not your little fool.
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Byron Jackson – NOTICE: she can see the part about the welfare – but can’t comprehend the questions in the same reply. This is how they do.
      • Rebecca Scott Look Dennis, I’m not going to play your little word games. Either ask your question or don’t. It really doesn’t matter one way or the other to me.

      • Dennis C. Latham <— is out – too much evil and hatred here. lies are only of the devil and not of GOD.


      • Rebecca Scott I don’t believe everything on YouTube like you do Dennis. There is too much junk by too many fools on there. Only fame junkies use YouTube.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Rebecca Scott – romney mother says it with her own mouth – if you choose to not HEAR and SEE THE TRUTH for yourself in the video ? – it doesn’t matter – I’m done with your lies and your need to rebuke, refuse and reject THE TRUTH. – GOOD BYE !!!
      • Dennis C. Latham another lie ….. “”Only fame junkies use YouTube.””
        20 minutes ago · Like
      • I.c. Payne I am shocked at you Dennis C. Latham
        20 minutes ago · Unlike · 2
      • I.c. Payne Dennis C. Latham I was shocked because I briefly skimmed over everything else & saw the post about Obama won’t salute our flag, but every thing else my dear brotha I stand behind you 100 %
        10 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
      • I.c. Payne After actually reading that I see my comment was actually off Dennis C. Latham
        9 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
      • I.c. Payne We can always see who our enemies are when it’s time for the Black man to stand up & take charge
        9 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
      • 8 minutes ago · Like
      • I.c. Payne Rebecca Scott you know damn well that is true that the Romney’s were on welfare, matter of fact truth be told it’s more white people on welfare than ” Blacks ” & other people of color, only reason it seems so is because of the normalization tactics this system continues 2 use
        6 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
      • Rebecca Scott At least Romney was an American citizen. http://www.wnd.com/2008/08/72656/

        www.wnd.com

        Indonesian school registration for Barry Soetoro (AP photo) JERUSALEM Was Sen

        . Barack Obama a citizen of Indonesia at any point in his life? That question has been circulating on the blogosphere with increased fury the past few days, ever since a phot
        5 minutes ago · Like
      • I.c. Payne Of course she won’t believe what’s on Youtube, because she don’t want 2 believe, there is a lot of info out there now exposing the truth 2 & about our people
        4 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
      • Rebecca Scott “Our” people? You mean americans?
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham I.c. Payne – I didn’t say he didn’t – I quoted someone else’s words…. I usually “”DOUBLE QUOTE”” another person’s words – so they are not mistaken to be mine. Oh… for the record ? Some people don’t like black people to be in charge.
        3 minutes ago · Like · 1
      • Rebecca Scott He is only 1/2 black as if it matters. But if it does, I don’t care for the white half either.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • I.c. Payne Rebecca Scott, that’s ludacris that you should even bring up the fact of being an American Citizen because when it really boils down to the wire 7 you do research of Romney you would see that he is not truly an American because it is impossible for any european to be an American
      • Dennis C. Latham I.c. Payne – you know me well enough to know – I don’t back down from THE TRUTH – even when there are a lot of liars around – I still STAND ON THE TRUTH. the video of romney’s moth…See More
      • I.c. Payne Rebecca come again kmsl

      • 2 minutes ago
         · Unlike · 1
      • Rebecca Scott Dennis you have left or said bye or goodnight about 6 times. Were you LYING all the other times?
      • Dennis C. Latham I.c. Payne – see … what I’m talking about ? lying and saying that I have “” left or said bye or goodnight about 6 times.”” – that’s why I said let it go – they have nothing but lies and more lies to tell …. anyway … I’m out. GOD’S BUSINESS takes PRESIDENT over me practicing on evildoers.
      • Rebecca Scott Dennis that video you post of Obama supposedly saying the Pledge of Allegiance is JUNK. He only says the 1st three words and then drops his hand from his heart and turns away from the flag. He does NOT pledge his allegiance!
        4 hours ago · Like
      • Rita Foster Oh please.

      • 3 hours ago
         · Unlike · 1
      • Dennis C. Latham “” He only says the 1st three words and then drops his hand from his heart””What she saw was his left hand dropping – from fastening his suit coat – in RESPECT OF THE AMERICAN FLAG and His JOB.It’s OBVIOUS the hatred makes her officially a liar whose lies come from the pits of hell -“” and turns away from the flag. He does NOT pledge his allegiance!””””Dennis that video you post of Obama supposedly saying the Pledge of Allegiance is JUNK.””SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING – the serpent has shown this hateful woman what is not there.
        Obama had his right hand over his heart THE WHOLE TIME.
        Obama’s voice can be heard reciting THE WHOLE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE because he was WEARING A MIC.
        Obama turned around at the end – and his right hand can CLEARLY BE SEEN, leaving his heart AFTER RECITING THE WHOLE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham no right winger seems to have the guts to correct this women – because that’s how they operate. They stand together – even when they are wrong. Kevin Elkins won’t dare correct a white women or tell a white women she is wrong – it would make his career in hating on blacks on LIVE RADIO be OBSOLETE and he would probably be taken off the air – all of his right winger support would leave him alone – because they will see it as him stepping out of line – for a black..
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @ALL – THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD has SHOWN me @Rebecca Scott’s mission. It is to attempt to anger me, make me mad, make me get outraged and / or upset – so that I will loose control and call her some name so she can then in return – use that to have me arrested, harmed and / or put in jail or prison for harassment or some other falsely drummed up charges. As she has threatened to do before.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham Now that I have PROVEN ? EXACTLY what I have been saying ALL THE TIME ? I have no need to converse with this rebecca scott until she REPENTS from her wicked ways of lying and seeing things that make her look delusional.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott stated earlier – “”Only fame junkies use YouTube.”” – I guess she is a fame junky – since she is using YouTube videos to post here …. LOL … the hypocrisy in some of these claimed christians by mouth but devil’s in actions really makes me GLAD I LOVE GOD, FOLLOW JESUS and am OPEN and RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD – HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!
      • Rebecca Scott Only fame junkies use YouTube. For instance, they often post their OWN videos of THEMSELVES for the world to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiF_M72JpIk

        www.youtube.com

        Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of th

        em all. Psalm 34:19 After minister of satan – willie knight – told lies on me…
        22 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Then they hide behind God and RELIGION.
        21 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham I posted that video – so all will know about a false prophet and false teacher who told lies on me. minister willie knight – a minister of satan and not GOD. I made this video to show – HOW GOD’S CHILDREN ALWAYS WIN – when they STAND ON THE TRUTH and TRUST GOD. That’s why I LOVE when claimed christians by mouth – act like devils and lie on me – because I can then show ALL POTENTIAL LOVERS OF GOD, POTENTIAL FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST, POTENTIAL RECEIVERS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD and those who really want to be GOOD and TRUE CHRISTIANS – HOW A TRUE CHRISTIAN should act. How they shouldn’t be angry, mad, outraged or upset when going to jail over lies from satan – but to REJOICE – BECAUSE GOD WILL DELIVER – as GOD DELIVERED ME IN THIS VIDEO – HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!
        14 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @ALL – blogs that I have taken down ? Because I was begged to take it down ?
        I still have a copy – to put RIGHT BACK UP – any time I feel like it.
        Specially when that person who begged me to take it down.
        Continues to tell lies about, on or to me.
        13 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. – Psalm 34:19
        12 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott You were not arrested by Satan. You were arrested by the law. Who had EVIDENCE. The law can not just arbitrarily arrest people without said evidence and hiding behind God and satan and as much religion and bible quotation in the world will change the laws of EVIDENCE.
        12 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – I really don’t want to converse with you – but ..
        1.) I never said I was arrested by satan –
        2.) The great police officer of Millbrook, AL didn’t have any evidence – you liar.
        3.) A FALSE WARRANT was signed against me – falsely accusing me of calling minister willie knight many times and harassing him – and after he ALLEGEDLY begged me to stop calling him – he falsely claims I continued to call and ALLEGEDLY still continues to call.
        4.) I have called minister willie knight – ONE TIME – because he called me when I wasn’t home – and when I returned – I called a number that had called me that I didn’t recognize – but when I called it ? NO ONE ANSWERED – then that same number called me back – later that night.
        5.) minister willie knight – minister of satan ADMITTED to lying on me purposely to teach me a lesson
        6.) Now ? I’m going to put those blogs BACK UP – that I took down for you – because you just lied on me again – and I will give you an easy lie you told on me this time.
        7.) your lie – a false witness – you weren’t there. “”You were arrested by the law. Who had EVIDENCE. “”
        8.) you just committed an ABOMINATION UNTO GOD – RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.Proverbs 6:16-19
        16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
        17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
        18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
        19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwK1fyS-a84

        www.youtube.com

        THE PROOF – that willie knight – minister of satan – admitting to spreading fals

        e lies about me being a drug dealer to teach me a lesson – NOT BIBLICAL nor C…
        about a minute ago · Like · Remove Preview
      • Dennis C. Latham Now … I am done conversing with you @Rebecca Scott – because I see you are not and will not turn from your evil and wicked ways. MAY GOD BLESS you and MAY you find RIGHTEOUSNESS to PLEASE GOD and stop pleasing satan.
      • Rebecca Scott 1.)They can’t arrest you without evidence or they could be accused of false arrest. 2.) I do NOT CARE about the particulars of the evidence. That is YOUR problem. NOT mine. 3.) You don’t have blogs. Blogs are intelligently written opinions of various topics. You have wasted space with a bunch of screen prints copied. 4.) Just because someone does not agree with you doesn’t mean they are liars Dennis. It just means there is just that – a difference of opinion. Quit being such a radical and quit using religion as smoke and mirrors to hide behind every time you can’t prove a legitimate point.
      • Dennis C. Latham @ALL – last time I check ? Alabama is a SINGLE PARTY CONSENT of PHONE RECORDING STATE.
        Meaning – only one person has to know the call is being RECORDED.
        Either the person making the call ? or the person being called.
      • Jake Collins what is your point dumbass ?
        24 minutes ago · Like
      • Jake Collins romneys father raised a racist and obamas father raised a president !
        22 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Nice thing to call a friend!
        7 minutes ago · Like
      • Jake Collins wtf kind of meds are u on rebecca ……u need to cut back !
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Jake Collins the dumbass is for elkins …… not dennis !
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Jake Collins – please…. let it go – please … for me …. someone has already FLAGGED that video of willie knight – but YouTube has taken it down – but I’m uploading THE WHOLE 16 MINUTE VERSION – where he gives me PERMISSION to record that conversation – looks like he has friends helping him to HIDE CRIMINAL EVIDENCE that I have EXPOSED TO THE PUBLIC …
      • Jake Collins rebecca said you cant be arrested w/o evidence……..hey rebecca ever hear of people being arrested for ….dwb…..driving while black …it happens !
        3 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
      • Dennis C. Latham @Jake Collins – she’s infested with hatred and lies – she doesn’t understand that someone can file a FALSE WARRANT against you – although she was married to sheriff d t marshall for some years …. so the infestation of hatred and lies – won’t allow her to understand people filing false warrants – even the false warrants she herself threatened to sign on me ….. GO FIGURE …. DUH ….. I don’t want you to get caught up in that mess she is promoting – I RESPECT you too much.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Jake Collins – I’m learning more and more about these “”chirsitans”” by mouth but devil’s by actions.
      • Rebecca Scott “chirsitans” roflmbo!
      • Rebecca Scott Dennis you keep claiming to be such a christian, yet you continue to bash someone and put them down on their own page. VERY un-christian of you! Both you and Jake bashing someone and/or namecalling on their own feed is just downright disrespectful!
      • Simira Wooley looking for evidence of the apple not falling too far from the tree…
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham <— will always bash the actions of evil
      • Dennis C. Latham @Jake Collins – The video is back up of willie knight admitting to his lies on me – YouTube has REVIEWED the video – and has put it back up for me – so whom ever reported the video ? LOL … lost – We both know who did it too. I know I do. IP ADDRESSES are AMAZING … HALLELUJAH !!!
        6 hours ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott @ Simira Wooley ^^^^^^^^ Bashes & disrespects Kevin constantly on his own page. I have NEVER done so! The one that bashes Kevin CONSTANTLY is also the YouTube fame junkie who is soworried about his precious video (which isn’t even really a video – its just a picture with taped audio that has been VERY selectively edited for his own purposes).
        38 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Simira Wooley – not selectively edited – just the portion needed to prove what I needed to prove – besides – the whole video is 16 minutes long – and I have that for anyone who wants to hear THE WHOLE CONVERSATION. My point is to show THE TRUTH. Some people who hate me so much – they are willing to do and say anything to discredit me, harm me, or lie on me -vid·e·o/ˈvidēˌō/
        Noun:
        The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape.
        2 minutes ago · Like · 1
      • Dennis C. Latham satan will cause his followers and worshipers to not see – “”moving visual images””.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott There are no “moving visual images” on that “video.”
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – you know ? I’m going to entertain your evil and wickedness in this hour – there is moving visual images – if you look at it from the BEGINNING ? You will see MOVING VISUAL IMAGES. You will see a SPINNING BOX – unless your father satan won’t allow you to admit or see it.
      • Rebecca Scott Your logo is hardly part of the context of the “video.”
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott In fact, your logo being there just proves how much of a fame junkie you are.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham con·text/ˈkäntekst/
        Noun:
        The circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
        The parts of something written or spoken that immediately precede and follow a word or passage and clarify its meaning.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham My SPINNING LOGO is part of the video production – which makes it a part of the whole
        but since you hate me so much – you will NEVER back down from the deceptions and lies you tell about me, on me or to me..
      • Rebecca Scott I never said I hated you. There you go putting words in my mouth AGAIN.
        9 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham LASTLY ? The Massive Majority of ALL PRODUCTION COMPANIES – have some type of LOGO – ATTACHED TO ALL OF THEIR WORK. To show ownership and / or production work accomplishments.
        8 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – new topic – you hating me and claiming to be a christian.
        1.) If you LOVED me ? You wouldn’t lie about me.
        2.) If you LOVED me ? You wouldn’t lie on me
        3.) If you LOVED me ? You wouldn’t lie to me
        THE HOLY BIBLE IS VERY CLEAR about lying – and in order for you to lie ? You have to hate me.
        THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY that you can continue to lie about me, on me or to me and LOVE me.
        THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN. Only HOT or COLD – NO LUKEWARM in these issues.
        Your lying also shows your hatred toward GOD, JESUS and THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.
        Would you like to see THE SCRIPTURES THAT PROVE IT ?
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – you don’t have to say it – you show it in your actions.
        Just like JESUS – he didn’t have to say it – HE SHOWED IT IN HIS ACTIONS.
        1 John 4:1
        Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Well here is a scripture about your self promotion on talk radio and YouTuble: “Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself” (Philippians 2:3)
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Just because you don’t agree with someone else’s opinion Dennis does not make them a liar. You are going to find that out the hard way one day and I feel a lot of pity on you for when you do.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – I know you have some serious issues and problems – Please REFRAIN from lying about me, on me and to me. PLEASE REPENT and turn from your wicked ways …. I know you are not at peace and you are not whole in CHRIST …. I only want the best for you – but you curse your own self and the very people you might or should love – by telling so many lies and showing so much hatred towards GOD’S CHILDREN, GOD’S CHOSEN, myself, and / or others you come in contact with or that are or might be reading these comments..
      • Rebecca Scott See, here’s the thing Dennis. I do not have to lie about you. You do a pretty good job about that yourself. Take your facebook page for example. Hope Christian Center has never hea…See More
        10 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham “” Just because you don’t agree with someone else’s opinion””since you want to call your lies opinions – that is fine
        they are still false – and not THE TRUTH.
        GOD will deal with you personally.”” Dennis does not make them a liar.””your current lies.
        1.) “”There you go putting words in my mouth AGAIN.””
        2.) “” In fact, your logo being there just proves how much of a fame junkie you are.””
        3.) “”There are no “moving visual images” on that “video.””””” You are going to find that out the hard way one day and I feel a lot of pity on you for when you do.””Don’t have pity on me – have it on yourself, and on your life – because you curse your own life with the many lies you tell – a lying tongue is an ABOMINATION UNTO GOD.

        WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE WHERE JESUS GAVE OPINIONS ?

        10 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott So who is the liar now?
        9 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham I posted Hope Christian Center over 4 years ago. The Hope Christian Center whom it is now linked to – came to FaceBook in 2010 – thanks for showing me this – I am GRATEFUL for this information – because I know nothing about that Hope Christian Center. I am how ever glad to know how evil and wicked you are to contact someone – to OBVIOUSLY and PROBABLY tell more lies about me, on me and to me.
        5 minutes ago · Edited · Like
      • Rebecca Scott How is that evil and wicked? You are the one trying to pass off a church you don’t even go to.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Geez how many high school did you go to? This is what, the 3rd one you have listed?
      • Rebecca Scott Just wondered how you graduated from 2 high schools in New York and 1 in England. 3 high school diplomas should have gotten you in to a great college!
        7 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – where did it say I got a diploma from 3 schools ? – because if it says I got a diploma from Bishop Ludden – that is false information – I only went there in the 9TH GRADE – although I did graduate – I did not get a diploma from Bishop Ludden.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Then you only went to JUNIOR high there
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – I feel so sad for you – that you are this lonely – and so without CHRIST or LOVE that you must do all of this to validate some type of joy in your life. through deceptions, lies and tricks… while your profile is blocked from the public. LOL
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott You do know that duplicating cd’s and dvd’s is against copyright laws. Don’t get caught!
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – NO … Bishop Ludden was a HIGH SCHOOL – not a junior high school. What does any of this have to do with this post ? Trying to get Kevin Elkins to delete this one too ? You know I have a copy – and I’m adding to it – and I APPRECIATE ALL THIS GREAT INFORMATION you are sharing with THE WORLD
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – “”duplicating cd’s and dvd’s”” of what I have OWNERSHIP to and RIGHTS to is not against the law – but feel free to send your crooked cop friends to me any time you get ready – because I STAY READY.
      • Rebecca Scott I have a copy too. 2 can play that game Dennis.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – “”duplicating cd’s and dvd’s”” of what I have OWNERSHIP to and RIGHTS to is not against the law – but feel free to send your crooked cop friends to me any time you get ready – because I STAY READY.
        7 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Only criminals and people with something to hide call law enforcement “crooked.”
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham well… MINE IS ONLINE – for ALL TO SEE.
        6 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – the ones you’re connected to are – like sheriff d t marshall – even you said how crooked he was – ….. The Millbrook, Alabama Police Department are nothing like the ones in Montgomery … I LOVE MILLBROOK and ALL IT HAS TO OFFER – along with THE GREAT POLICE HERE.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Yes Dennis we know you have all your videos online for all to see. All your self promotion.
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott You are right – Millbrook has a great police department! I have known several of them quite a while.
        3 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham only PROMOTION OF THE FACTS, PROOFS, TRUTHS and Personal Experiences. My life is an open book – I have nothing to hide. I share my experiences with THE WORLD … CHRIST did the same thing.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott Though it is a small department – they rely on the Elmore County Sheriff’s to help them out a lot.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott “” Only criminals and people with something to hide call law enforcement “crooked.””” – you called sheriff d t marshall crooked – the very one you say you were married to – so this must mean you are either a criminal or you have something to hide. or BOTH.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – ok … get your last comments in – I’m about get started with my work now.
      • Rebecca Scott My comments about DT Marshall were a reflection on him as an ex-husband but I’m sure you will twist it to suit your needs because of the search warrant he executed on your home for drugs. Rest assured, those search warrants are not signed by a judge without EVIDENCE (a word you seem to ignore) and probably the only reason it hasn’t happened again is because you are living in Elmore County with your mama.
        8 minutes ago · Like
      • Rebecca Scott So run along and get started with your “work” now. Though EVERYONE knows you don’t even have a job.
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – the search warrant – that I’ve NEVER SEEN – nor has anyone else that I know of – was ALLEGEDLY for a search for someone who they claim use to live at the house I was staying in – It had NOTHING to do with drugs ….. LOL – I LOVE IT !!!! THANK YOU JESUS !!!! HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!
      • Rebecca Scott You forget when all that went down I was still married to DT Marshall. I know what happened, so come up with whatever EXCUSES you want.
      • Dennis C. Latham <—– works for THE LORD.
      • Dennis C. Latham PROVE IT. I have NEVER EVER been arrested or caught with any alcohol, drugs or firearms – legally or illegally – which I’m sure you’re on something right now though …..
      • Rebecca Scott Either you have your own income or you don’t. You either have a job or your don’t. Most people who don’t have jobs and are not living off of other people are resorting to illegal means or inheritances to live off of and I seriously doubt you are an heir, or you would not be living with your mama.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – I don’t live with my mother – more lies … LOL. well … I can see now that your medication has OBVIOUSLY left your system – I will let you continue by yourself.
      • Rebecca Scott ROFLMBO – You just said you did up above! I saved the screen print!
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham Kevin Elkins – did you hear anything about the rebels in Egypt – reacting in violence because of what romney said ??????
        4 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – I have NEVER SAID that I live with my mother. – 30+ years ago – when I was 17
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham I lived with BOTH of my PARENTS @ 17 – and the only other times was when I went back to NY to visit …. more lies …. that medication isn’t what you need – you need JESUS. QUICK FAST AND IN A HURRY.
      • Dennis C. Latham you will NEVER admit being wrong about anything .. .will you ? LORD ? PLEASE SAVE HER.
      • Rebecca Scott Oh so you are a Doctor now? You can prescribe medication? Where is yours???
        2 minutes ago · Like
      • Dennis C. Latham I’m smart enough to know NATURAL CURES and MEDICATIONS are better than FDA drugs ….. they don’t have the side effects you’re OBVIOUSLY and / or PROBABLY experiencing ….
      • Rebecca Scott Dennis I feel sorry for you. You are a narcissist in the worst way. All you care about is self promotion and being right. In addition to your narcissism you have a personality disorder that won’t allow you to believe you are wrong about anything to the point that you truly believe everyone around you is lying. You really need to see a psychiatrist and get some help. I have spoken to some of your friends and they believe the same thing.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – you said I live with my mother – I said I didn’t – you said … I said I did – PROVE IT.
        SHOW US ALL THE “”screen print”” …. LOL
      • Rebecca Scott Get some professional help Dennis. You need it. Badly.
      • Dennis C. Latham @Rebecca Scott – if any of the stuff you say was true – and you were a TRUE CHRISTIAN ? You wouldn’t be attacking me the way you do – showing all of this hatred against me.
      • Dennis C. Latham SHOW US ALL THE “”screen print”” …. LOL
      • Dennis C. Latham SHOW US ALL THE “”screen print”” …. LOL of me saying I live with my mother. DO IT. Calling me what you are is not going to help you – it’s only going to hurt you.
      • Rebecca Scott Here is the Number and Address to the Elmore County Mental Health Authority: (334)478-3832 and they are located at 203 Hill Street in Wetumpka. Go see them Dennis. Get some help.
      • Jason Goolsby @ Jake Collins – Dennis wasn’t being arrested for driving while black. He was being arrested for harassing ANOTHER person even worse than he does Rebecca. The other person signed a warrant on him, which is what Rebecca needs to do considering all the crap he’s pulled outside of facebook!
        22 hours ago · Like · 1
      • Jason Goolsby Oh and that other person that signed the warrant on Dennis is black too, so call that one racist!

I tried to make peace – but Rebecca Scott chose NO PEACE. – PROOF in FaceBook E-mail Conversation


You will see – I kept my end of the DEAL.
I deleted the comments that she literally begged me to delete.
she said she would call in a few minutes.
Then she changed up – and delayed it for hours.
She even tried to stall it to the next day.

I only wanted to make peace.

After I took all of the posts down ?
She attacked me even more.
I guess she thought I was fool enough to delete them all and not save a copy.

The posts are up to PROVE it.

Here is the Face Book E-mail of me attempting to MAKE PEACE.
she also posted my PRIVATE number on the web.

Rebecca Scott

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • will you talk to me on the phone for a short time while I DELETE everything – even that last post ? I PROMISE I will not RECORD but I want to APOLOGIZE and CLEAR UP what I meant by saying retard to you and how I SUPPORT children, women and those who many call homeless, less unfortunate, mentally and physically challenged … this is no trap …. I had to stand up for myself … but I dislike what you have been through – PLEASE ?
      XXX-XXXX is my number

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • give me a few mins

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • ok

    • I’m DELETING POSTS

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • don’t forget twitter and your blog!

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • and deleting that one on my wall RIGHT NOW ……

    • it’s the BLOGS I am deleting

    • I will let you know when I am done deleting the blogs .. give me a few more minutes.

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • k

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • please check the blogs … make sure they are down

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • now twitter and fb

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • what is on twitter ?

    • the links are DEAD CORRECT ?

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • yes

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • they don’t work right ?

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • yes

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • the links still work ?

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • no

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • WHEW >>>>>

    • ok

    • what do you want me to take off of twitter m?

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • anything with my name

    • you called me a liar a bunch of times

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • ok

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • I believe I have DELETED everything in REFERENCE to you on Twitter …. check it and see – and now I will go to kevin’s wall and delete my comments on that post …. but I have to tell you – I have NEVER DELETED my comments – because of what I stand for.

      Because I do at least 7 radio spots A DAY.
      and I am always telling people to show me the error of my ways with RIGHTEOUSNESS and TRUTH ….. and I don’t delete – because I want others to see when I am wrong …

      I don’t believe in deleting ….
      I do believe in having a FRESH START and NEVER looking back.
      I am doing this to hopefully gain a SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP with you – where you can trust me ….

      and this is not for me to get any dirt on d t marshall … either.
      i have all I need on him …

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • what about your page?

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • I am doing this to MAKE PEACE with you .. so we can be FRIENDS and SUPPORT each other IN CHRIST and only for that REASON.
      Do you understand ?

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • after you call me

    • and allow me to explain to you

    • then I will take the time to go through my page and DELETE anything in REFERENCE to you.

    • actually ? I can start it right now …

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • my husband is trying to get ready for work right now so it will be about an hour before I can call you

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • that is not fair …. I have deleted many of these posts ….

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • I’m gonna call you! I have to get him off to work!

    • I have to make his lunch!

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • ok

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • are you still up or can I call you tomorrow?

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • all I know is I DID what I said I would do and you DID NOT do what you said you were going to do.

    • I stand on THE TRUTH 24/7 – not just on Sundays.

  • Rebecca Scott

    September 5

    Rebecca Scott

    • I don’t call people this late unless I know they are expecting it. Are you?

    • number not working?

    • give me your number again

  • Dennis C. Latham

    September 5

    Dennis C. Latham

    • XXX-XXXX

Rebecca Scott – sheriff d t marshall’s ex-wife on the attack with Tammy Dozier – PRAY FOR them.


To see ALL COMMENTS ? Click the link below.
I have PURPOSELY avoided from posting other parts of the conversation because they had nothing to do with the attacks and slander of rebecca scott.

rebecca scott – INVESTIGATION 8 –


  • you will NEVER RIP THE LIBERTY OF CHRIST out of me ….
    but I welcome you to TRY …..
    I LOVE THE PRACTICE.
    • Woman 1 Said:  They should be embarrassed to try
      8 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1
    • Rebecca Scott I implore you to get the psychiatric help you are such desperate need of. You are a narcissist in the worst way. All you care about is self promotion and being right. In addition to your narcissism you have a personality disorder that won’t allow you to believe you are wrong about anything to the point that you truly believe everyone around you is lying. You really need to see a psychiatrist and get some help. Here is the Number and Address to the Elmore County Mental Health Authority: (334)478-3832 and they are located at 203 Hill Street in Wetumpka. Go see them Dennis. Get some help.
      2 minutes ago · Like
    • Dennis C. Latham Woman 1  – see ? This is a witch I will have to BLOCK soon … LOL
    • Dennis C. Latham Woman 1  – I JUST LOVE THE PRACTICE THOUGH … it keeps me sharp when the devil attacks.
    • Dennis C. Latham Brenda Perry – you know what I’m going to do ? I’m going to block her and her friends – that will really scatter their brains – then they will gather all of their friends to spy on my FaceBook Posts ….. this will keep them busy – while I go and PRAISE and WORSHIP GOD –

COMMENT & REPLY OF THE YEAR !!! hater of Obama’s Pledge of Allegiance – so much hate – they can’t hear or see straight.


COMMENT OF THE YEAR !!!!!!! 

“”Obama won’t even pledge allegiance to our flag!””

After showing the video below – to prove this comment to be wrong.
Please READ the REPLY OF THE YEAR BELOW THE VIDEO.


REPLY OF THE YEAR !!!!!!! 

“”Dennis that video you post of Obama supposedly saying the Pledge of Allegiance is JUNK. He only says the 1st three words and then drops his hand from his heart and turns away from the flag. He does NOT pledge his allegiance!””

This is only an attempt to discredit anything and everything about what Obama does right – because of the heavy desperation and hatred of Obama and the fact that romney is their final and last hope.

I ASK AND I BEG AND I PLEAD with ALL who read this – to understand the desperation to be a part of something because they are so lonely without THE LORD. FORGIVE them for they know not what they do. PRAY for their HEALING because this is the mentality and spirit that they have out of hatred for an America who has put his life on the line to DEFEND, HELP, PROTECT and SERVE THIS COUNTRY – yet they hate him so much that they would lie on him.

lying is not a signature of LOVE but a signature of hatred.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;  –  Romans 1:28

more lies from the right Q: How is 853,501 likes almost to 5 million ?


853,501 people like this - how is that almost to 5 million ?

853,501 people like this – how is that almost to 5 million ?