Category Archives: Law Enforcement

Law Enforcement – Pros and Cons.

Bridgeport Alabama Peaceful Protest against injustice – brings out PROOF of injustice and racism from white commentators who say it’s not about color.


Susan

Hixson, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#1

Wednesday Oct 10
What time does the March begin Thursday and what is it for?
tom

Hixson, TN

Judged:

1

K K K not sure for what

Left standing

Cleveland, TN

Judged:

1

tom wrote:
K K K not sure for what

WRONG!

Walter

Hixson, TN

tom wrote:
K K K not sure for what

Leon

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#5

Yesterday
We marching to Selma?
Think so

Flintstone, GA

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#6

Yesterday

Judged:

3

2

1

That was a freaking joke. Leon you lost get over it. LMAO. We look like a bunch of idiots thanks to the few that marched today. OMG and I live here. This is embarrassing. Bubba is the mayor get over it and it doesn’t have anything to do with racism, Leon is just an idiot and don’t deserve to be mayor. Move on you can run again in four years. May just have to get a real job until then since taxpayers are not paying you to be an idiot anymore I mean a councilmen.

notme

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#7

Yesterday

Judged:

3

3

1

i wouldn’t vote for him now for any position!! He is always hollering racism11 He must be the one that is racist!!! this makes how many times he’s called a news channel to come in regards to racism! makes him look stupid!!

Think so

Flintstone, GA

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#8

Yesterday

Judged:

3

1

1

Amen. I wouldn’t even vote for him for dog catcher. LOL

boogerman

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#9

Yesterday

Judged:

5

4

1

How Embarrassing!!! Can people now just look at the Voting Results and Understand?? HE LOST!!! GeT OvEr It!!! Time to move on and put this subject to rest!!

John

Charlotte, NC

Judged:

3

2

1

Thanks Leon for making this town look like a bunch of idiots more than what we already do!!!!! Its stupid crap like that makes me want to sell my property and move out of this freakin town!! It seems to me that your the one with the racial problem,I think you should take those 4 years you served and be thankful that you got to do that many!! Im ptetty certain you will never serve in this community again,I really dont even know how you made it last time to get elected,just face it and move on!!

Yup

Monroe, NC

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#11

21 hrs ago

Judged:

3

2

1

A couple of those buildings I saw on the news was nice n tall,a nice place for a sniper to end some more dreams!!! Free At Last,,Free At Last,,Finally Free At Last!!!

apotatobyanother name

Signal Mountain, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#12

18 hrs ago

Judged:

2

2

1

Yup wrote:
A couple of those buildings I saw on the news was nice n tall,a nice place for a sniper to end some more dreams!!! Free At Last,,Free At Last,,Finally Free At Last!!!

Not only is this comment sinister in nature, but criminal intent seems to be at hand. It takes a sick person to say what you did.

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#13

17 hrs ago
Post a link to the video please.I’ve got to see this crap lol
Nancy

Hixson, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#14

16 hrs ago
MLK wrote:
Post a link to the video please.I’ve got to see this crap lol

Go to channel 12 news and play the video

aflac

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#15

15 hrs ago

Judged:

2

2

leon im going to make this easy for a retard to understand. which is you.
you are past moron past retard which means your an inbasul. you have disgraced your town, your own people over phoney crap, justice you say justice cause you got your azz kicked in the election, theres nothing racist about it leon. you just are not that smart, well your iq does get around 45. so take it from there. at least fonzie has enough sense to stay away from you and your stupid ways. well anyway you facing jailtime and will get it over the gun charge the same dang day your suing the voting commision.
you will never have a politcal postion in bridgeport or anywhere again, that 400 a month you lost hurts now. so sad too bad you will never get that again.
jesus leon how dam dumb can you be. and to trick the good people from anninston to drive all the way here to support you worthless justice cause. leon there is justice and your going get it very soon . i say the judge will throw the book at you. you going picket the court house also ?

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#16

15 hrs ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a crock of shit.Leon and his kin folk better watch there selves or the ol’ boys from the mountian will be down here.He better just leave well enough alone.Guess when they have another “peaceful” rally maybe some other group needs to have a rally
DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#17

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

“”HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a crock of shit.””
I can tell by your attitude and comments – you reek of the devil’s buttcrack.
“”Leon and his kin folk better watch there selves or the ol’ boys from the mountian will be down here.””
threats …. I’m taking notes – about those on the mountain.
“”He better just leave well enough alone.””
I bet you call yourself a christian too ……
“”Guess when they have another “peaceful” rally maybe some other group needs to have a rally””
still taking notes.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#18

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

1

1

all this haterism is only going to get you ran back further up that mountain.

All of these threats – will be dealt with.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#19

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

1

1

Yup wrote:
A couple of those buildings I saw on the news was nice n tall,a nice place for a sniper to end some more dreams!!! Free At Last,,Free At Last,,Finally Free At Last!!!

looks like there is much racism against blacks here …
yet – the whites are the first to say – it’s not about color.
Look at these threats …… it’s time you all meet DA ONE !!!

MLK

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#20

13 hrs ago

Judged:

1

1

Da One? Who cares who you are Mr.Latham he lost the election and the other lady’s business went down the tube.Of course she says the city kicked her out of that place but of course blame the white man,Bunch of trouble makers.Don’t forget to bring Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with you

Showing posts 21 – 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:  1 2
rightisright

Jasper, TN

|

Report Abuse

|

Judge it!

|

#21

12 hrs ago

Judged:

1

aflac wrote:
leon im going to make this easy for a retard to understand. which is you.
you are past moron past retard which means your an inbasul. you have disgraced your town, your own people over phoney crap, justice you say justice cause you got your azz kicked in the election, theres nothing racist about it leon. you just are not that smart, well your iq does get around 45. so take it from there. at least fonzie has enough sense to stay away from you and your stupid ways. well anyway you facing jailtime and will get it over the gun charge the same dang day your suing the voting commision.
you will never have a politcal postion in bridgeport or anywhere again, that 400 a month you lost hurts now. so sad too bad you will never get that again.
jesus leon how dam dumb can you be. and to trick the good people from anninston to drive all the way here to support you worthless justice cause. leon there is justice and your going get it very soon . i say the judge will throw the book at you. you going picket the court house also ?

First of all this has got to be bubba hughes himself or one of his uneducated minions. With that said looks to me like hooked on phonics did not work for everyone so before you criticize someone check your spelling: mistake #1: inbasul- is not the correct spelling for this word so you obviously heard someone use this word and thought that it sounded good but the correct spelling is IMBECILE. mistake #2: politcal-is also wrong!!!! The correct spelling is POLITICAL although I understand that you only graduated the third grade. Mistake #3:postion- POSITION. Mistake #4:the difference between DAM and DAMN……A DAM is a barrier built to obstruct the flow of water most commonly built across a stream or river. DAMN is to declare something to be bad,unfit,invalid,or illegal or to condemn as a failure. So I think you need to pull that dictionary out of the attic and dust it off and actually read it. Mistake #5:anninston- is actually ANNISTON….learn your Alabama cities!!! Mistake #6:you going….is not actually a full phrase or sentence you actually should have said: Are you going to or if you want to get country with it just simply-you going to. So before you start throwing stones at someone please check your education level before hand, that way you won’t look as stupid next time. By the way people that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!! Sleep on that one!!!!!

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

MLK wrote:
Da One? Who cares who you are Mr.Latham he lost the election and the other lady’s business went down the tube.Of course she says the city kicked her out of that place but of course blame the white man,Bunch of trouble makers.Don’t forget to bring Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with you

what do I need for or with al sharpton or jesse jackson for ?

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

rightisright wrote:
First of all this has got to be bubba hughes himself or one of his uneducated minions. With that said looks to me like hooked on phonics did not work for everyone so before you criticize someone check your spelling: mistake #1: inbasul- is not the correct spelling for this word so you obviously heard someone use this word and thought that it sounded good but the correct spelling is IMBECILE. mistake #2: politcal-is also wrong!!!! The correct spelling is POLITICAL although I understand that you only graduated the third grade. Mistake #3:postion- POSITION. Mistake #4:the difference between DAM and DAMN……A DAM is a barrier built to obstruct the flow of water most commonly built across a stream or river. DAMN is to declare something to be bad,unfit,invalid,or illegal or to condemn as a failure. So I think you need to pull that dictionary out of the attic and dust it off and actually read it. Mistake #5:anninston- is actually ANNISTON….learn your Alabama cities!!! Mistake #6:you going….is not actually a full phrase or sentence you actually should have said: Are you going to or if you want to get country with it just simply-you going to. So before you start throwing stones at someone please check your education level before hand, that way you won’t look as stupid next time. By the way people that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!! Sleep on that one!!!!!

BWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!! I hope they go and get an education now with our tax dollars ….

someonewatching

Signal Mountain, TN

Judged:

1

Someone should find out who is making these threats and prosecute them. No one has the right to threaten people. That is a violation on so many levels. Way to go rightisright . I agree with you 100%.

someonewatching

Signal Mountain, TN

Judged:

1

It is sad that people could not hold a peaceful protest for what they believe in without people getting on here and threatening them. They did not bother you. They did not hurt anything. Why mock people? It makes you look bad, not them. I pray that people in this town learn how to treat one another better because right now, this is no fit place to raise a kid. It used to be a nice little town, but that was many years ago. Maybe things will get better. I was raised here. It has changed so much, not for the better. It has only gotten better for a few, but the few have made it worse for others.In general, the town has gone downhill. You cannot be a Christian and go around spreading hate,it is a contradiction in terms. I want better for my family, but it is becoming clear, it won’t be found here. This town needs more positive people.

aflac

Jasper, TN

Judged:

1

the best you can do is grammar police. who really gives a frig about correct spelling on here. well you do of course its your only recourse action to take because the truth was spoken. leon was and is a trouble maker getting others whom i deem good people to come to this town to fight a fight for him that is not real. no one has done one thing to leon wrong here. he is is digging and making trouble because he got his azz kicked in the election. before this goes any further let me clue all you in on a a hidden secret. leons backers are white, the money flowing to help him is coming from whites. the reason, they are what you would call bubba haters.. no i am not bubba, but a close friend of his. you want whats right is right ok, bubba won the election 8 to 1. he is mayor that is right. end of story. drop the crap leon i know you have someone read topix to you, you told me once when you were drunk or high or both.
leon can you recall the days in the moose lodge some of the stuff you did ? do you need to be reminded about those days ? hey im all against threats to anyone,i dont think its right to threaten anyone. i do think its ok to call someone out on here and let them know when there doing idiot moves.
now mr . gramar police i dont give a flying rats turd how often you want to correct my spelling. i can take the time and spell it all correct if i want, but i got my point clear and across. let me also state this, i am not racist, i dont care what color you are, if you are in town making yourself a idiot then your actions calls for a reaction on here. if leon was white doing all this crap, not one damn iota march or anything would happen. so you want to call out racism, the racism is using your skin color if its black as being held down by the white man. same old story over and over, when in truth its not the color, its whats floating between the ears, which leon does not have much of anymore, oh im sorry, he never did. also for the semi threats on here, dont worry about trying to find out who they are, you want, proxy servers are a lovely thing on posting. so they can hide behind them forever.
go ahead leon bring on more pain to this town show you iq level. i guess you will be doing that from jail, after you get throwed in for those gun charges, also there will be no white man to buy the felony charge back this time. not a lot of corruption now in montgomery.

Yup

Charlotte, NC

aflac wrote:
the best you can do is grammar police. who really gives a frig about correct spelling on here. well you do of course its your only recourse action to take because the truth was spoken. leon was and is a trouble maker getting others whom i deem good people to come to this town to fight a fight for him that is not real. no one has done one thing to leon wrong here. he is is digging and making trouble because he got his azz kicked in the election. before this goes any further let me clue all you in on a a hidden secret. leons backers are white, the money flowing to help him is coming from whites. the reason, they are what you would call bubba haters.. no i am not bubba, but a close friend of his. you want whats right is right ok, bubba won the election 8 to 1. he is mayor that is right. end of story. drop the crap leon i know you have someone read topix to you, you told me once when you were drunk or high or both.
leon can you recall the days in the moose lodge some of the stuff you did ? do you need to be reminded about those days ? hey im all against threats to anyone,i dont think its right to threaten anyone. i do think its ok to call someone out on here and let them know when there doing idiot moves.
now mr . gramar police i dont give a flying rats turd how often you want to correct my spelling. i can take the time and spell it all correct if i want, but i got my point clear and across. let me also state this, i am not racist, i dont care what color you are, if you are in town making yourself a idiot then your actions calls for a reaction on here. if leon was white doing all this crap, not one damn iota march or anything would happen. so you want to call out racism, the racism is using your skin color if its black as being held down by the white man. same old story over and over, when in truth its not the color, its whats floating between the ears, which leon does not have much of anymore, oh im sorry, he never did. also for the semi threats on here, dont worry about trying to find out who they are, you want, proxy servers are a lovely thing on posting. so they can hide behind them forever.
go ahead leon bring on more pain to this town show you iq level. i guess you will be doing that from jail, after you get throwed in for those gun charges, also there will be no white man to buy the felony charge back this time. not a lot of corruption now in montgomery.

Well spoken aflac!!! Will have to agree on that one a 100%%%,,,when your just a dumbass,your just a dumbass,period!!! It has no dealing with nationality or color,as you can see clearly in this case!!!!

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

someonewatching wrote:
Someone should find out who is making these threats and prosecute them. No one has the right to threaten people. That is a violation on so many levels. Way to go rightisright . I agree with you 100%.

The OWNERS and MAKERS of this website know EXACTLY who is making ALL of these comments – if they choose to.

IP ADDRESSES don’t tell lies.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

You have to remember – just because they say they are christians – doesn’t mean that they are.It’s obvious that this hate doesn’t actually contradict them – but only their actions –

THE TRUTH ? They are of satan and not of GOD.

Even JESUS told the scribes and the pharases to their faces – in the midst of the people – that their father was the devil and not GOD.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

Did you know a lying tongue is an ABOMINATION UNTO GOD ?
DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

Yup wrote:
Well spoken aflac!!! Will have to agree on that one a 100%%%,,,when your just a dumbass,your just a dumbass,period!!! It has no dealing with nationality or color,as you can see clearly in this case!!!!

you seem to agree “”100%%%”” with an OBVIOUS racist, and in the same comment – attempt to deceive and lie about it not being about color or nationality – well…??? Maybe one day you will stand on THE TRUTH.

A person’s actions – and what they do and say –
TELLS EVERYTHING about their heart and where they stand with GOD.
And the actions against these people marching and / or protesting have drawn out a lot of those who worship satan – but call themselves christians …..

All this because of color, money and power.

DennisCLatham

Millbrook, AL

MLK wrote:
Da One? Who cares who you are Mr.Latham he lost the election and the other lady’s business went down the tube.Of course she says the city kicked her out of that place but of course blame the white man,Bunch of trouble makers.Don’t forget to bring Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson with you

1.)this march was not about any leon – it was about injustices in Bridgeport, AL and other places all over America.
2.)The lady didn’t say the city kicked her out – records show she moved out on her own.
3.)I’m glad to know you hide behind a fake name – and spread deceptions, lies and tricks – for I know your heart – and it is for satan and not THE LORD.

Advertisements

falsified ticket / ticket corrected / county commissioner/pastor jiles williams hanging in a spot where meter readers were congregating. You do DA MATH


This is where I was parked.

Place Where I Was Parked and TICKETED For Parking In Handicap Zone

Place Where I Was Parked and TICKETED For Parking In Handicap Zone

This is the ticket on my truck.

$100 FINE / VIOLATION - Parking In Handicap Zone

$100 FINE / VIOLATION – Parking In Handicap Zone

This is the ticket ADJUSTED.

$100 FINE / VIOLATION - Parking In Handicap Zone - ADJUSTED / VOIDED To $0.00

$100 FINE / VIOLATION – Parking In Handicap Zone – ADJUSTED / VOIDED To $0.00

After I found a location where the meter readers were congregating.

county commissioner / pastor jiles williams - FAR RIGHT

county commissioner / pastor jiles williams – FAR RIGHT

county commissioner / pator jiles williams is seated to the right – wearing the tan hat …..

For those who don’t know – this is the same pastor that I LITERALLY BEGGED to meet with me and his minister – willie knight – because of the many lies his minister willie knight was telling on me for well over a year. county commissioner / pastor jiles williams REFUSED to help resolve the issue of his minister spreading lies about me.

county commissioner / pastor jiles williams - FAR RIGHT

county commissioner / pastor jiles williams – FAR RIGHT

You do DA MATH

COMMENT & REPLY OF THE YEAR !!! hater of Obama’s Pledge of Allegiance – so much hate – they can’t hear or see straight.


COMMENT OF THE YEAR !!!!!!! 

“”Obama won’t even pledge allegiance to our flag!””

After showing the video below – to prove this comment to be wrong.
Please READ the REPLY OF THE YEAR BELOW THE VIDEO.


REPLY OF THE YEAR !!!!!!! 

“”Dennis that video you post of Obama supposedly saying the Pledge of Allegiance is JUNK. He only says the 1st three words and then drops his hand from his heart and turns away from the flag. He does NOT pledge his allegiance!””

This is only an attempt to discredit anything and everything about what Obama does right – because of the heavy desperation and hatred of Obama and the fact that romney is their final and last hope.

I ASK AND I BEG AND I PLEAD with ALL who read this – to understand the desperation to be a part of something because they are so lonely without THE LORD. FORGIVE them for they know not what they do. PRAY for their HEALING because this is the mentality and spirit that they have out of hatred for an America who has put his life on the line to DEFEND, HELP, PROTECT and SERVE THIS COUNTRY – yet they hate him so much that they would lie on him.

lying is not a signature of LOVE but a signature of hatred.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;  –  Romans 1:28

right wingers want meth on the streets – they focus on usage – instead of availability.



  • Dennis C. Latham ‎Kevin Elkins – are you AVOIDING the link I POSTED about NEWBORNS with drug withdrawals purposely ???
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/17942247/number-of-us-newborns-with-drug-withdrawal-triples

    www.wsfa.com

    WSFA .com is your local source for breaking news, live coverage, video, severe w…See More
    11 hours ago · Like ·
  • Kevin Elkins i dont have any children born on drugs.. what do you want me to say.. there are very dumb and stupid ppl in the world

    11 hours ago · Like ·  1
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎Kevin Elkins – so you have no heart for them ? If they are too weak to stay off drugs while they are pregnant – should no one do anything ? or do you still want drugs to be MORE AVAILABLE ?

    11 hours ago · Like
  • Kevin Elkins druga are already illegal, and ppl still take them.. there is a pill for almost every thing , except for being stupid, no pill for that

    10 hours ago · Like ·  1
  • Dennis C. Latham so do you want government to stop regulating drugs that have ingredients that make other illegal drugs ? Kevin Elkins ?

    10 hours ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens Dennis, I spoke before a high school class once, and the kids hit me as hard on drugs as you are. One kid first admitted that he’s used drugs, then said that they should be illegal to stop people from using them. Now think about that… the laws didn’t stop him, but he thought they’d stop others.If somebody wants drugs today, he or she can get them. Period.

    10 hours ago · Like ·  1
  • Dennis C. Latham

    ‎@Matthew Givens – I wasn’t born yesterday – I know how it all works – I’m just saying – it doesn’t have to be made so easy – and when kevin and his other right wing friends were complaining about certain medications being taken off the shelf or regulated – because some of the ingredients are used to make meth and other drugs … it would seem – right wingers wouldn’t want to spend their money on taking care of all of these babies with withdrawals – and having these same babies grow up to be menaces to society. UNLESS there is just double standards and hypocrisy …. as usual in the right wingers mentality ……
    10 hours ago · Like
  • Willie Knight Kevin I agree with you they shouldn’t be allowed to just pop out kids if the parents aren’t right..

    9 hours ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens

    Dennis, our point is that there are other ways to deal with issues besides immediately placing limits and restrictions on everybody in the country. Limit access to cough medicines (COUGH MEDICINES, for crying out loud!), the patriot act with easier to get secret warrants to fight terrorism, indefinite detention, and now the President can kill any American citizen he wants without going to court. All these infringe on individual rights in the name of a greater good. And all of them are wrongs that we should not allow. There are other ways to achieve these goals, and in a free society, those other ways should be used.
    54 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham

    ‎@Matthew Givens – if ingredients in cough medicines allow people to open up meth shops all over the place – you are FOR THIS ? are you saying they should put the stuff back on the shelves and not watch people who buys 100’s of bottles of it ? I see you are like most right wingers – can, don’t and won’t STAY ON ONE POINT AT A TIME …… you keep wanting to throw many other points and topics in … .to only cause confusion – instead of DISCUSSING the foundation of THE TOPIC …
    50 minutes ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens

    It’s cough medicine, Dennis. COUGH MEDICINE. The fact that some people misuse it means that all must suffer? This is a position taken by left wingers and right wingers alike… though on different issues. Those like me… not, Dennis, NOT “conservative”, NOT “right-winger”, libertarians… we understand that one-size-fits-all solutions by government are really only good for one thing: increasing government power and control.
    46 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham THANK YOU – now I know – you are for meth labs starting up all over this country – to ruin the lives of many – and your tax dollars have to:
    pay for the cops who spend too much time investigating
    pay for the court systems to try these cases
    pay for the prisons to house these criminals …THANK YOU – I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOU NOW…. BE BLESSED

    43 minutes ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens Okay Dennis, I’m glad one word gave you the mystical power to see deep into my mind and know my every thought, wish, and desire. It must be nice to be God.But let’s look at this seriously. Do you honestly think banning cough medicines with psuedo-ephedrine entirely will stop meth production? You are aware that production has already moved to Latin America, aren’t you? Sort of outside any laws we may make? And here’s the key: does restricting access to cough medicines for every citizen reduce meth USE? The answer, so far as I have been able to determine, is no. Why not? I direct your attention again to Latin America and other areas outside our laws where the drug can be made.

    Our main supplier used to be Mexico, not it’s Argentina. If Argentina cracks down on ephedrine and such, who will pick up the slack? Somebody will, because there’s an incredible amount of money to be made.

    Now, how much freedom will you give up to… not affect meth use at all?

    37 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – making it MORE COMPLICATED for people to just walk into a store –
    to buy up all the cough medicine –
    1.) will allow people who need it – to be able to buy it … so when that person is sick – they can get medicine.
    2.) It will stop potential street drug manufacturers from being able to get their ingredients EASILY
    3.) It will complicate some of these new meth houses from starting up
    4.) There are more benefits ….. than harm being done here.

    29 minutes ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens

    Before these laws started getting passed in Alabama, I had no problems finding cough medicines in the stores when I needed it. As to the rest of your points, they deal with meth PRODUCTION. You can knock out production all you like, but meth USE doesn’t decrease just because the stuff is being made in Argentina.Why feel morally superior because we made our addicts buy imported drugs? They’re still buying and using the stuff, so the gain here is ephemeral at best.

    Is our problem meth PRODUCTION or meth use? Keep in mind that the use will still happen whether it’s made here or in Argentina. So, what’s the bigger problem?

    23 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens I LOVE how you attempt to turn this to usage and not the manufacturing ….
    it’s evil and wicked to use deceptions – just for the record ….””Okay Dennis, I’m glad one word gave you the mystical power to see deep into my mind and know my every thought, wish, and desire.””Your own statements tell me how you think and what you want …. like this statement …””The fact that some people misuse it means that all must suffer?””See … this is small to you – but it is BIG BUSINESS in America …. but you seem to not care about that.
    you PROVE yourself not to care about the affect that drugs have on the citizens of America …
    How is that America ? GOD does not BLESS attitudes who don’t look out for and LOVE others.”” It must be nice to be God.”””I am not GOD – but I know RIGHT from wrong and GOOD from evil.
    Just because I STAND for RIGHTEOUSNESS does not make me GOD.
    If you knew GOD ? You wouldn’t say things like that to me.””But let’s look at this seriously.””oh .. now you are ready to get serious ? I was serious THE WHOLE TIME.”” Do you honestly think banning cough medicines with psuedo-ephedrine entirely will stop meth production?””I said NOTHING about banning cough medicines – that’s that right wing delusions working your mind.
    I stated a form of REGULATIONS – so people can’t just walk in and buy up ALL of the cough medicines from all of the stores when ever they get ready.””You are aware that production has already moved to Latin America, aren’t you?””The production of what ?
    meth ? Those productions probably didn’t start in america – but it has gotten to america – and it’s running rapid.

    cough medicines ? the FDA approves ALL of that – do they not ?
    Should not it be the job of Government to regulate where products are made from ?

    I wish you were more SPECIFIC …. because I know too much about these matters and many other matters.
    at the same time ? I do have solutions to many of these problems that are not being addressed correctly.

    “” Sort of outside any laws we may make?””

    if anything bad is made outside of this country – then america needs to put tighter securities on importing and exporting …. just as it is not right for other countries to ship bad things into America – it is also not right for america to ship bad things to other countries.

    “” And here’s the key:””

    ok … this I gotta see …..

    “” does restricting access to cough medicines for every citizen reduce meth USE?””

    YES – it does – because if people can’t get to it as easily – there will be less of it.
    If it’s not there to use – how can you use something that is not there ?

    “” The answer, so far as I have been able to determine, is no.””

    The answer is no to you – because you have your mind made up and like a right winger – you ain’t backing down or changing … because you think your plan is PERFECT because you think your freedoms are being violated.

    “” Why not? I direct your attention again to Latin America and other areas outside our laws where the drug can be made.””

    which drug ? psuedo-ephedrine ??? meth ??? cough medicine ??

    “”Our main supplier used to be Mexico, not it’s Argentina. If Argentina cracks down on ephedrine and such, who will pick up the slack? Somebody will, because there’s an incredible amount of money to be made.””

    then you need to look at the fda – for allowing it to be put into cough medicines …..
    since America is so hell bent on not using what GOD has already made as a cure ….
    I don’t see right wingers fighting for NATURAL CURES ……

    “”Now, how much freedom will you give up””

    I’ve given up a lot of FREEDOMS to help others be FREE ,,,,,, so I don’t mind – and I am still FREE to do any and everything that I want – because what I want ? IS GOD’S WILL to be done.

    “”to… not affect meth use at all?””

    It’s not really meth use – it’s the making of the meth – but I LOVE how you attempt to turn this to usage and not the manufacturing ….

    11 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens “”Before these laws started getting passed in Alabama, I had no problems finding cough medicines in the stores when I needed it.””which cough medicines is this ? I don’t use it – hardly ever have a need for it – I haven’t had a cold in over 11 years. I do know – about what has been taken off the shelf – and I also know that the fda will put drugs on the shelf – and then take them back off – after so many people have been killed by the drugs.

    “” As to the rest of your points, they deal with meth PRODUCTION.””

    YES and NO – they do more playing with it – that dealing with it.

    “” You can knock out production all you like, but meth USE doesn’t decrease just because the stuff is being made in Argentina.””

    It would DECREASE if America would stop allowing it into the country …..
    you do know there are well over 2,000 law enforcement agents under investigation for helping to start drug houses in America right ?

    “”Why feel morally superior because we made our addicts buy imported drugs?””

    why allow it into this country ? don’t they stop nuclear weapons from being imported into this country ?
    or would you like that to be allowed into this country too ?

    “” They’re still buying and using the stuff, so the gain here is ephemeral at best.””

    Whilst you focus on people buying and using it – why not focus on stopping it from reaching the streets ?

    “”Is our problem meth PRODUCTION or meth use?””

    it’s BOTH ….. there is a problem with BOTH using and making and selling it.

    “” Keep in mind that the use will still happen whether it’s made here or in Argentina.””

    not if it is STOPPED at the borders – and wiped off the streets …..
    can we get our hands on nuclear weapons ?

    “” So, what’s the bigger problem?””

    you attempting to TWIST it the wrong way – to cover up THE TRUE WAY.


  • Matthew Givens Okay Dennis, let’s play it that way.

    “I am not GOD.” – Really? Your ability to tell me what I really think and feel is pretty omniscient-sounding, as is your willingness to declare certain things with certainty.

    “I LOVE how you attempt to turn this to usage and not the manufacturing… it’s evil and wicked to use deceptions – just for the record….” — Like this one. So I’m evil, wicked, and deceptive, am I? Okay, let’s look at a hypothetical, here.

    Let’s say I made a ton of meth. You’re saying that is wicked and evil in and of itself, totally divorced from anybody using it. Okay, let’s totally divorce the production from the use. After I make the stuff, I load every last grain of it into a rocket and launch it into the sun. Now, tell me how the production of that meth was evil. Go ahead, try… I’m very interested in reading this.

    My point is that the production CANNOT be divorced from the use, because production by itself isn’t evil. Is the construction of a nuclear weapon evil? I say no, but the use of it to kill millions could easily be.

    “I said NOTHING about banning cough medicines – that’s that right wing delusions working your mind.” — I know you didn’t, child, I was carrying the “limit access” to it’s logical, though extreme, conclusion. If LIMITING access to the meds were to reduce meth labs, then banning the drugs entirely would surely eliminate the labs altogether. Let me use your own arguments: “How can you be so evil and wicked as to approve of SOME meth labs, when you could eliminate them all merely by banning the cough medicine?” (grin) See how easy that is? And see how ridiculous it is, as well.

    “The production of what? meth? Those productions probably didn’t start in america – but it has gotten to america – and it’s running rapid.” — You’re cute. Yes, meth production in Argentina supplying users in the US has exploded. If you removed each and every domestic meth lab, supply would not decrease at all. That’s why I was bringing up meth USE… because if you’ve eliminated every local meth lab but use hasn’t decreased, you have accomplished nothing.

    “if anything bad is made outside of this country – then america needs to put tighter securities on importing and exporting” — Heh… this one made me laugh for quite a while. My understanding it that the US is ALREADY trying to reduce drugs smuggled into the country, and not having a great deal of success at it. And note that illegal drugs are NOT “imported” into this country, in the sense of legal importation where “tighter securities” would have an effect. No, they are SMUGGLED into this country, deliberately side-stepping those securities. We have a nice, big, open border through which to smuggle the stuff.

    I asked: “Does restricting access to cough medicines for every citizen reduce meth USE?”

    And you answered: “YES – it does – because if people can’t get to it as easily – there will be less of it.
    If it’s not there to use – how can you use something that is not there?” — Here’s the source of your logical fallacy. Restricting access to cough meds doesn’t mean that access to meth is restricted. Because of producers outside the scope of US laws, the overall SUPPLY of meth hasn’t dropped. So even though we have these restrictions on cough meds, supply isn’t affected, so your answer is wrong. Meth use does NOT decrease, because overall supply of meth is NOT reduced. There’s a lot of money in selling drugs, and that means people will always be wiling to make the drugs to sell here.

    “which drug ? psuedo-ephedrine ??? meth ??? cough medicine ??” — You’re being willfully obtuse here. I was making the same point I made in this post. Supply of meth isn’t reduced by restricting access to cough medicines, no matter how RIGHTEOUS you are about it.

    “then you need to look at the fda – for allowing it to be put into cough medicines …..
    since America is so hell bent on not using what GOD has already made as a cure ….
    I don’t see right wingers fighting for NATURAL CURES …..” — Wait, meth is being put into cough medicines? Who knew? (grin) So your solution is that medicines (such as psuedo-ephedrine) that effectively treat symptoms cannot be put into OTC medications at all if somebody can make an illegal drug out of them? Just want to make sure that’s what you said… because earlier you said you HADN’T advocated banning psuedo-ephedrine cough medicines. But if you’ll look carefully, that’s precisely what you advocated here.

    As to natural cures, many are available over the counter and even in the back yard. What’s to fight for?

    “It’s not really meth use – it’s the making of the meth – but I LOVE how you attempt to turn this to usage and not the manufacturing….” — Okay, here you’ve said it, and you’re on the record. You don’t care if every citizen in the US uses meth, because it’s not the use of meth that bothers you. Only the MAKING of meth bothers you… by your own statement. Glad you cleared that up.

    You have the right to voluntarily surrender any freedom you wish for any reason you wish. But tell me, what gives you the right to take away the freedom of OTHERS? Awww… and you say you’re not God…

    25 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – I NEVER CALLED you evil or wicked in that conversation – I was letting you know – that deception is evil. For the record ? A LYING TONGUE IS ALSO AN ABOMINATION UNTO GOD ….

    By me telling you this ? Is not me calling you anything – I am just telling you – warning you – before you go there.

    23 minutes ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens Nice admission, Dennis: “you attempting to TWIST it the wrong way – to cover up THE TRUE WAY.”

    Attention everybody, only Dennis knows the one, the only TRUE WAY.

    You may not BE God, though you act like it, but you certainly like to PLAY God.

    22 minutes ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens Warn me, oh almighty Dennis. Warn me away from the path of sin and degradation. For only you know the ONE TRUE WAY!

    21 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎””Let’s say I made a ton of meth.””

    ok …. if it’s nothing good that can be done with it ? IT IS evil.

    “” You’re saying that is wicked and evil in and of itself, totally divorced from anybody using it.””

    you wasted your time on making something – for nothing – that is not OF GOD …
    any and everything that is not OF GOD is evil.

    21 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@@Matthew Givens – I deal in FACTS, PROOFS, TRUTHS and Personal Experiences …>
    I DO NOT deal in excuses, guesses and opinions.
    NEITHER do I tolerate anyone who uses deceptions, lies and / or trickery
    I am a person who is always seeking THE SOLUTIONS to the many problems …

    19 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens “”After I make the stuff,””

    making it is and was evil.

    “” I load every last grain of it into a rocket and launch it into the sun.””

    all a waste of valuable money and time – money and time that could have been spent on helping and serving others in America who need help and serving … many could have been given water, food and clothes … even some of that money could have been used to free many innocent people who are in prison – or even help to get people off drugs ….

    “” Now, tell me how the production of that meth was evil. Go ahead, try… I’m very interested in reading this.””

    You got it … I gave it to you – the main thing is – you wasted valuable time doing NOTHING when you could have been doing SOMETHING TO HELP OTHERS.

    16 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens “” Is the construction of a nuclear weapon evil?””

    YES – it sure is – how many nuclear bombs have been dropped ?
    Why are there so many ? Why would anyone want to wipe out a whole community, city, state or country ?

    “” I say no, but the use of it to kill millions could easily be.””

    I know you would say no – because you want that control and power of GOD – but you will NEVER GET IT – as long as you think on those lines ….

    GOD IS ABOUT LOVE – not about killing – and as long as someone is still alive ? They have a chance to CONFESS CHRIST and BE SAVED – and GOD would rather have that SOUL – than for someone like you to kill them – right before they CONFESSED CHRIST ….

    see … GOD will turn your evil – into something GOOD –

    10 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens “” If LIMITING access to the meds were to reduce meth labs,””

    AGAIN – I say – not limiting them – but REGULATING them so one person or a group of people can’t just come in and buy all of it off the shelves in order to make meth – and any other drug.

    “” then banning the drugs entirely would surely eliminate the labs altogether.””

    I am not talking about banning the drugs – but if the cough medicines can be made without it ?
    That is what should be done.

    7 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens “” if you’ve eliminated every local meth lab””

    the usage would drop tremendously – STOPPING ALL IMPORTS of that drug – would WIPE IT OFF THE STREETS of america ……

    “” but use hasn’t decreased, you have accomplished nothing.””

    Point Is – usage would decrease – if there was nothing here to use.

    3 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – I”m gong to leave you with this – because I have many radio and tv broadcasts to do.

    People figured out – how to make meth from over the counter drugs …..
    the government threw them a curve ball – but they didn’t strike them out.
    I am for STRIKING THEM OUT and WINNING THE GAME ….

    while you seem to be one of those people who only come to the game to complain, cry and whine … ?
    I will remain CHEERING FOR THE HOME TEAM – GOD’S TEAM !!!

  •  
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@@Matthew Givens – I would LOVE to finish this conversation – some time soon – even today if you like.
    I BELIEVE the problem can be solved … and then ? Once the problem is solved ?
    That will be ONE PLACE – the government can’t PRY into your life ….
    Are you ready for that ? Would you like to be a SPECIAL GUEST on one of my Radio Broadcasts ?
    Or maybe a SPECIAL GUEST on my Television Broadcast ?

    5 hours ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens ust to close this out, let me give you this video. It covers a similar situation, where the government declared iodine a controlled substance because it was being used in meth labs, therefore shutting down at least one small business run by an 80+ year-old man. In the video, you’ll hear a quote using government data to tell you how all these efforts are impacting distribution and usage of meth.

    “The Justice Department’s own National Drug Assessment for 2011 said that the availability of methamphetamine was increasing in every region of the country, and the rates of abuse were increasing as well.”

    So maybe their efforts to restrict access to cold medicines and water purifiers like Polar Pure doesn’t actually work to limit how much meth reaches the streets. Maybe? The government says so. And we trust the government, don’t we?


  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – I will looked at your video – although I see RIGHT THROUGH it …. the only way to stop the users is keep it out of the country -As to the to highly educated couple ? All the money they were making – they could have done many things to track who was buying – electronically – and a list could have EASILY been sent to the authorities …..You do know- they watch fertilizer too ….. fertilizer is used to make bombs …. see.. I have solutions – but you only want to complain, cry and whine ….. I’m about solutions.The couple in this gave up – and not everything that the reporter and the people interviewed is true.
  • Matthew Givens

    Dennis, the war on drugs was started based on the assumption that attacking the supply and jailing users would work… it hasn’t. The war on drugs has been going on for over 40 years, and usage is up, not down. More drugs than ever are sold on the streets, and our jails are full of people who all they ever did was use a drug. At what point do we evaluate our efforts and decide that what we are doing IS NOT WORKING?There are other avenues to take, but I have to be honest and say that if you view victory as nobody in this country making, importing, selling, or using illegal drugs, then it simply isn’t possible. Human nature argues against it… somebody will ALWAYS take the risk.Now, are you ready to look at our lack of progress in our long “war on drugs” and decide that it isn’t working? If not, why bother detailing alternatives when you’re stuck on the whole military-style attack on drugs?For my mind, we have far too many innocent bystanders being hurt, or as the DEA refers to them, collateral damage. It’s time to re-assess and try a different tack. If you agree with that, then we can start discussing alternatives. Until then, it’s pointless.
    6 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – you’re TWISTING THE TRUTH – the war on drugs started out one way – but government and police turned it another way – I don’t know why you won’t admit to it – but that’s OK….There are police who take payments from drug dealers to keep selling drugs ….
    There are police stations that take payments from drug dealers to keep selling drugs
    there are police who sell drugs
    there are elected officials who sell drugs ….See … you want to TEAR DOWN A WHOLE SYSTEM – because it is BROKEN…
    INSTEAD OF FIXING what is broken …. I’m pretty much done with this.I know EXACTLY where you are coming from – and there is no LOGIC, REASONING or TRUTH when dealing with you on this issue … because there are things you will not admit to – that are TRUE.but you sink your mind and teeth into the conspiracy theories – HOOK, LINEand SINKER ….
    I’ve been part of SYSTEMS THAT WORK – and they are FLAWLESS …
    You choose not that route – BE BLESSED
  • Matthew Givens

    Dennis, no, I’m not twisting the truth. What we’re doing now isn’t working. You pointing out the corruption that occurs in law-enforcement efforts MAKES MY POINT. Human nature indicates that drugs will always be a problem. Some people will ALWAYS take the risk to make it happen… it’s too lucrative for them to resist.Where we differ is you think that a little more tinkering with out current war on drugs will make it work just fine. I don’t think it’s possible to make our current system effective. Period.Time to try something new.
    4 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham what do you suggest then – since you want to WIPE OUT the whole war on drugs – GIVE THE ANSWER.Since I have FACTS, PROOFS, TRUTHS and Personal Experiences of it working – since you don’t want any parts of what I can prove – YOU TELL ME – what is THE SOLUTION……………………
  • Matthew Givens

    You have proof of it working? Drug usage is up… how can it be working? People are getting put out of business because of the war on drugs… how can it be working? With no-knock warrants on the wrong addresses increasng in frequency… how can it be working? With more than half of Alabama prisons full of drug users who didn’t sell or do anything violent… how can it be working?Or don’t you think the bad sides of it should be counted?
    2 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – I will ask you ONE LAST TIME ….. what is your SOLUTION ….. because now you are making up lies .. and that I DO NOT TOLERATE …..I NEVER SAID I HAVE PROOF of the current war working.
    I SAID I HAVE FACTS, PROOFS, TRUTHS and Personal Experiences of WHAT DOES AND HAS WORKED IN THE PAST – PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION – since you know THE SOLUTION.STOP STALLING !
  • Matthew Givens

    I am not stalling, Dennis, nor am I “making up lies”… but a discussion on alternatives with you wouldn’t go anywhere. You’re still invested in and fully supportive of our current strategy and system of laws, so any suggestion I make would be viewed through that prism and dismissed. That’s why I said we’ll dusciss it when you’re ready to admit the current system isn’t working. Until then, it’s pointless to consider alternatives.
    8 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham NO – I am not in SUPPORT of the current war on drugs ….. not when I have PROOF of police planting drugs and being caught and going through court and found guilty – but yet they are still on the Montgomery, AL Police Force.

    7 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎”” I am not stalling, Dennis,””YES – you are stalling – you are stalling GREATLY.
    I told you I am about SOLUTIONS – not complaining, crying and whining ….
    I know why you are dragging this out – I know how right wingers work
    i know they don’t deal in or want solutions
    they like mess”” nor am I “making up lies””””” You have proof of it working? Drug usage is up”” – deceptions ….. = lies
    you purposely avoiding answering the question – is deception also.””… but a discussion on alternatives with you wouldn’t go anywhere.””MORE LIES – see – I am open to HEAR suggestions if you have them
    the only thing I am getting from you is shutting down the whole current system of war on drugs.”” You’re still invested in and fully supportive of our current strategy and system of laws,””this is a lie from the pits of hell – because I work DAILY – and fighting against the current laws.

    “” so any suggestion I make would be viewed through that prism and dismissed.””

    again .. more lies …. just as I figured – and just like right wingers …..
    claim to have all the answers – but when ASKED ?
    Nothing but EXCUSES as to why not tell them.

    “” That’s why I said we’ll dusciss it when you’re ready to admit the current system isn’t working.””

    I never said the current system is working …. NEVER
    I have said legalizing drugs will – which most right wingers seem to want drugs legalized.
    I have said REGULATING chemicals will cut it down some – while you and most right wingers are against the regulation of over the counter drugs.

    “” Until then, it’s pointless to consider alternatives.””

    Just as I thought – delusions to not discuss any solutions …. neither did you even attempt to ask for my proof.
    I am NOW THROUGH with this conversation – you have a nice life – I don’t have any CHEESE to give you to go with that WHINE ….. Good Bye.

  • Matthew Givens

    Okay, you’ve descended to hurling accusations of lies. I’m lying about this, that, and the other, too. Everything is a lie… unless it’s a lie from the pits of hell. And you’re hurling accusations that I’m sure you think is insulting… right-winger. (shudder)So. That’s where the discussion goes. Dennis knows the “TRUE PATH” because he is either God or God’s true prophet, apparently. He can tell us what we truly believe better than we can ourselves. He can even tell when a lie originated in the pits of hell… thus increasing his deific bona fides.People who argue against what he believes are lying right-wingers who claim to have all the answers… though I never claimed that. I long ago gave up any conceit that I was right… would that Dennis could do the same.Ah well. At least it was interesting and fun, for a time. Toodles, Dennis.
    2 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎”” but a discussion on alternatives with you wouldn’t go anywhere.””It can’t go anywhere – because you won’t bring any ALTERNATIVES to the table to discuss.
    Only act like you have some – but NEVER MENTION THEM …. I told you – I’m done playing games.I invited you to do a LIVE Radio or TV Broadcast and you can be THE SPECIAL GUEST.
    It’s all good though – if you are not a right winger ? you sure act like one.

  • Willie Knight The parents were unfit fromt he start

    about an hour ago via mobile · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – I have one question I would APPRECIATE you answering for me …..FaceBook has put a lot of people out of business …..
    What do you have to say about that ?

  • Matthew Givens Beg pardon?

    9 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham FaceBook has put a lot of people out of business ….. – what do you have to say about that ?

    8 minutes ago · Like
  • Matthew Givens I read the words, D-Man, but they don’t convey enough information to which I can respond. Repeating them verbatim accomplishes nothing. Care to clarify?

    7 minutes ago · Like
  • Kevin Elkins Facebook has created 1000,s of job also Dennis

    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎Kevin Elkins – did you see the video that Matthew Givens PROVIDED ?

  • Dennis C. Latham I like a double team – go get some more – so I can show you the contradiction and hypocrisy ….
  • Matthew Givens Kevin, he has yet to explain what he means. His earlier statement, though repeated, is nothing more than a baseless statement. It hasn’t been proved and it means nothing, in and of itself. Let’s see where he’s going with this, shall we?

  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – please QUOTE my baseless statement …. PLEASE ?

  • Dennis C. Latham ‎Kevin Elkins – please “”QUOTE”” one single emotional outburst PLEASE ???

  • Matthew Givens Any statement of fact, without evidence proffered, is baseless. I’ll give you an example guaranteed to raise a hackle or two.This statement is baseless: “Dennis is an idiot.”
    This statement is also baseless: “Dennis is a genius.”No evidence or reasons were proffered for either.

    This statement is NOT baseless: “My dog is smart, because he can escape from any fenced-in yard.”

    You may disagree with my conclusion, but a reason was provided.

  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens – what do you need proof of from me – to match any fact or statement that I have made in our conversation – better yet ? anything I have said anywhere on the net or in life.
  • Matthew Givens Kevin, is he really this dense? He makes a claim of fact without providing any supporting evidence or showing any reason for the statement, then wants to know what his baseless statement was.

  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@Matthew Givens- I have made a LOT of statements ….. and at the end of all of this ? I asked you a SIMPLE QUESTION – that you for some reason REFUSE to answer – instead ? Throw insults ….
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@@Matthew Givens – are you calling my QUESTION ? “”baseless”” ? Is it that hard to explain to me what it is you want me to SHOW PROOF of ?
  • Dennis C. Latham ‎@@Matthew Givens – I don’t have time to play with children – you never gave any SOLUTIONS as to what you had to REPLACE the current war on drugs – but you act like you did know – and you seem to want to shut down what is currently up now – I can see now – you are full of deceptions …..I asked you a simple question – I only wanted to know what you thought – if I have to have PROOF to ask you a simple question ? Then just FEEL FREE to remain in your delusions – and I hope you find a way out of your misery of hating the government and hating people so much – that you want drugs to be more available on the streets …… cya


  • Matthew Givens Dennis, you did not “ask a simple question.” Here, let’s look at it.

    “FaceBook has put a lot of people out of business ….. – what do you have to say about that ?”

    You made a statement of fact, without support, and asked me what I had to say about it. Fine, I will tell you. Here’s what I have to say: I say your statement is baseless, without support or direction, and that therefore your question is too vague to be meaningful.

    5 minutes ago · Like
  • Dennis C. Latham walmart put a lot of stores out of business – what do you have to say about that…. ????

    now if you need PROOF OF THAT ? Then forget it.

crooked cops – protecting – crooked cops –


New Witnesses, New Testimonies, and New Evidence – but … because cops and forensic lied to finalize a case ? They want to turn their ears off – because many could, should and would go to jail – if they were to uphold THE LAW OF THE LAND … but I know – JUDGMENT DAY will solve EVERY ISSUE !!! HALLELUJAH !!!!

How main stream media and black media help to cover up the criminals of the TRAYVON MARTIN MURDER


THERE SHOULD BE a COMPLETE HALT – and a COMPLETE and FULL INVESTIGATION on the Sanford, FL Police Department, The State’s Attorney’s Office, The Attorney General and The Governor’s Office on the many crimes committed by whites – who get all the charges DROPPED – yet blacks are still going to jail, prison and the grave yards ….. 

Mainstream Media – REFUSES to INVESTIGATE the government of Florida – because they are only a part of the problem and not a part of THE SOLUTION.

Black media is also staying away from this story as well – because they are cowards…….

This is why they won’t show previous cases – like the one below – where the good ole boys protect their own.
You can read for yourself.

FROM: http://www.str8talkr.com/sanford-cops-son-arrested-after-shooting-and-aggravated-assault-charges-dropped/ 

Sanford Cop’s Son Arrested After Shooting and Aggravated Assault, Charges Dropped

Written by Str8 Talkr staff on March 20, 2012. Posted in FeaturedNEWSthe web

It’s no wonder why the Sanford Police Department has yet to arrest the killer of Trayvon Martin. They have a history of NOT arresting offenders who assault black men.

Justin Collison, the son of a Sanford Police Lieutentant, was caught on camera sucker-punching homeless manSherman Ware on December 4th in 2010. The officers on the scene did not arrest him that night. (An internal investigation cleared all of the officers of any wrongdoing, according to the Orlando Sentinel)

It was only on January 3rd of 2011 that Collison voluntarily turned himself in. Oddly enough, Collison agreed to pay for the Ware’s medical bills and make donations to several non-profits, most notably the NAACP! He plead guilty to a misdemeanor and was placed on a year of probation in October of 2011, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

WATCH: Video Of Sanford Police Officer’s Son Sucker-Punching  Homeless Black Man

Eyewitness News found out that Justin Collison, the Sanford police officer’s son who came under fire after a YouTube video showed him beating up a homeless man, was ALSO arrested in March of 2007 on assault and weapons charges in Volusia County.

Collison faced two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery and shooting into a vehicle. According to an arrest report, Collison got into 23-year-old Brandon Hilliard’s truck and began driving around the area. Collison and Hilliard came across a vehicle that had three male passengers inside and opened fire.

24-year-old Jon Regan, a passenger in the car, was struck by the gunfire. He was then driven to a Seminole County hospital. Regan survived the gunshot wound. Ultimately the charges against Collison were eventually dropped by the State Attorney’s Office. (Click Here for the complete story)

FROM – http://www.wftv.com/news/news/sanford-cops-son-arrested-after-2007-shooting/nFCpc/

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. —

Eyewitness News found out that Justin Collison, the Sanford police officer’s son who came under fire after a YouTube video showed him beating up a homeless man, was arrested in March of 2007 on assault and weapons charges in Volusia County.Collison faced two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery and shooting into a vehicle. Those charges were eventually dropped by the State Attorney’s Office.

RAW INTERVIEWS: State Attorney | Victim’s Sister | WitnessCOP’S SON PUNCHES MAN (explicit) : Raw VideoDOCUMENT: Read Incident Report

Deputies say Collison was at a party in the woods with roughly 50 people in Osteen when he pulled out a gun after an argument about music. They say he began firing his weapon into the air telling everyone to leave.

According to an arrest report, Collison then got into 23-year-old Brandon Hilliard’s truck and began driving around the area. Collison and Hilliard came across a vehicle that had three male passengers inside and opened fire.

24-year-old Jon Regan, a passenger in the car, was struck by the gunfire. He was then driven to a Seminole County hospital. Regan survived the gunshot wound.

Based on court records, both Collison and Hilliard’s felony charges were dropped. Eyewitness News is working to find out why both suspects were never prosecuted.

By noon Sunday, Collison still had not turned himself in to the Seminole County jail. A warrant for his arrest was issued last week after a YouTube video surfaced showing Collison knocking out a homeless man.

Charges against Collison were filed after WFTV broke the story. Collison is the son of a Sanford police lieutenant.

On Monday morning, members of the Seminole County Branch of the NAACP will meet with the acting Sanford Police Chief. The group plans to ask him why Collison was not arrested in early December, when the incident first happened.

FROM: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-01-25/news/os-homeless-man-attacked-20110125_1_sanford-bar-medical-bills-homeless-man

Justin Collison: Cop’s son agrees to pay homeless man’s medical bills

Justin Collison, charged with punching Sherman Ware outside a bar and breaking his nose, also agreed to make donations to the NAACP and other groups.

January 25, 2011|By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

The son of a Sanford police officer who’s charged with sucker punching a homeless man has agreed to pay the victim’s medical bills and make donations to several non-profit groups, according to a local attorney.

Justin Collison, 21, of Sanford, was charged Monday with felony battery and disorderly conduct, two counts that could send him to prison for five years for his assault of Sherman Ware.

On Tuesday, Ware’s attorney Natalie Jackson, announced that Collison has already sent a check to cover the victim’s past and future medical bills and pain and suffering.

She would not disclose the total.

Collison also agreed to get counseling for alcohol abuse and to be treated for anger management, said Jackson.

In addition, Jackson said he’s agreed to make donations of $1,000 each to three non-profit groups: the Seminole branch of the NAACP, Seminole Action Coalition Serving Our Needy and a Sanford drug rehabilitation center.

The idea for those donations, she said, came from Ware, 47, who is homeless and has substance abuse problems. He is currently in the Seminole County Jail, accused of failing to appear in court on a variety of felony counts.

Both Collison and Ware have substance abuse problems, Jackson said.

That made her client more forgiving, she said. Ware has been arrested several times and understands that some people need many, many second chances, she said.

“Mr. Collison got lucky in getting Mr. Ware as a victim,” she said.

Ware never filed suit against Collison, whose father is a Sanford police lieutenant and whose grandfather is former Circuit Judge Kenneth Leffler, one of several heirs to a land fortune in Volusia County.

Jackson said she met with Ware at the jail Monday night and worked out the final pieces of the settlement.

Collison’s attorney, Rick Jancha, did not return phone calls last week or Tuesday.

Collison was captured on a YouTube video leaving a Sanford bar Dec. 4, walking up behind an unsuspecting Ware and punching him in the back of the head. That drove Ware’s face into a utility pole, and he then hit the pavement.

He was taken to a Sanford hospital, where he was treated for a broken nose.

Sanford police questioned Collison that night and had possession of the video but did not arrest him. He was arrested one month later after news organizations began airing the video.

Ware has seen the video, Jackson said, but does not remember that night.

He’s convinced, she said, that Collison had not singled him out because he is black or homeless. Collison was on a rampage that night, Jackson said, and was punching people indiscriminately.

Collison was arrested three weeks ago and released on $4,000 bail.

The Sanford Police Department has launched an investigation into nine officers associated with the case, trying to determine why there was no arrest the night Collison punched Ware. That is being conducted by the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office.

Collison’s father is not one of the officers under investigation. He was not on duty that night.

Rene Stutzman can be reached at rstutzman@orlandosentinel.com or 407-650-6394.

ALL OF THE WORLD IS WATCHING, TRAYVON MARTIN, FAMILY AND TRUE LOVED ONES !!!


Now America has seen how blacks and poor people are treated when it comes to JUSTICE IN America.
I have to admit – blacks see this kind of injustice on a DAILY and NIGHTLY BASIS.

THANKS TRAYVON MARTIN AND THE MARTIN FAMILY AND TRUE LOVED ONES

You have many friends now – because your life was taken from you out of hatred.
I’m helping your Many Friends to SPEAK LOUDER than the haters, sensationalists,  glory hounds,
spot light seekers, instigators, crooked cops who are covering up as much as they can,
and those who are working to protect the ones who set your killer free.

ALL OF THE WORLD IS WATCHING TRAYVON MARTIN AND FAMILY !!!

ALL OF THE WORLD IS WATCHING, TRAYVON MARTIN, FAMILY AND TRUE LOVED ONES !!!

ATTORNEYS & LAWYERS NEEDED – who don’t fear the good ole boys


These 4 people have DENIED me JUSTICE for many years ……..
and they have DENIED JUSTICE to many more than just me

good ole boys system administrators and workers of the devil

good ole boys system administrators and workers of the devil

Starting with the ILLEGAL BREAK IN of my home by the sheriff’s department of Montgomery, AL
Going to the DA – who did NOTHING – but brushed me off – and covered up for the sheriff
To the Attorney General – who refused to assist and do what is right – after years of police harassing me
To the Mayor – who lies – wouldn’t hear THE TRUTH about the harassment from police under his watch.

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
Ezekiel 33:6

illegal break in by Montgomery, AL sheriff’s department – d t marshall was and still is sheriff


NOTE FROM Dennis C. Latham – This is still in DRAFT MODE – but I will finish this in a few days.

Although this happened some years back – the memory is like it was a few months ago ……
NO ONE HELPED ME but GOD, THE SON OF GOD and THE HOLY SPIRIT –  to get through this.

I called City Hall, bobby bright, District Attorney ellen brooks, cia, fbi, abi, dea, doj, Attorney Generals Office and the Governors Office – all of the black city council members –  along with just about EVERY ATTORNEY that was listed in the yellow pages. I called all of the black city council – along with willie cook who is now dead, alvin holmes, john knight and other black – because all I had been through ? I didn’t trust any whites any more – I soon found out – the blacks couldn’t be trusted either.

NO ONE HELPED WITH ANYTHING – I was NEVER SHOWN a SEARCH WARRANT !!!

I met with the county commissioners – they did nothing.

Everyone seems to point out that nothing can be done to this d t marshall …. well ? I have NEWS.
SOMETHING CAN, IS and WILL BE DONE about this fat pig belly sheriff – this life and the next.

Below are a few photos of the house as it is today.

My Old House - on Earl Place - Owned by Bill Osterhoff (ex law enforcement I've been told)

My Old House - on Earl Place - Owned by Bill Osterhoff (ex law enforcement I've been told)

My Old House - on Earl Place - Owned by Bill Osterhoff (ex law enforcement I've been told)

My Old House - on Earl Place - Owned by Bill Osterhoff (ex law enforcement I've been told)

The deputies entered in through the window on the left – that had been PAINTED SHUT – I was NEVER able to open the window – The DOOR had to be HELD UP because of a weak hinge(s) to lock it correctly. The deputies attempted to lock the door – and then climb back out of the window – left the door unlocked.

1 NEW COMPUTER and 2 ELECTRONIC ROLODESSESS were stolen / taken.
When I talked with Sheriff’s Department – they told me they had evidence.
Later ? I was told – they told me that – to get me to remain at the house – because they thought I was someone else.

I will be putting the WHOLE STORY here soon – Just wanted to get these photos up –  and PREPARE to GET JUTICE, TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS.

SHAKE AND SHOCK STATISTICS of Abused Children In America – 1ST WAVE OF TV COMMERCIALS by 1Latham Ministries, Inc.