Walk-a-Thon 8/18/2012 – Alabama ranks 1st in the nation for diabetes, the leading cause of kidney disease.
Did you know:
• Alabama ranks 5th in the nation for kidney disease.
• There are nearly 8,000 Alabamians on dialysis.
• Alabama ranks 1st in the nation for diabetes, the leading cause of kidney disease.
• Kidney disease affects 1 in 8 adults.
• There are over 3,000 people awaiting kidney transplants in Alabama
The Alabama Kidney Foundation is having a Walk-A-Thon in Montgomery Alabama on Saturday August 18, 2012. The sign in process begins at 7 am and the “Fun” Walk begins at 8 am. Many of us from the Southeast Alabama area are walking for this great cause because we care about our patients.
ALABAMA KIDNEY FOUNDATION, INC
2012 MONTGOMERY Walk-a-Thon 8/18/2012 Montgomery, Alabama
Go to the link below to find out more information.
Posted on August 3, 2012, in AL, Alabama, bearing false witness, Better Education, black in America, Blacks Holding Other Black Back, conversations, dialysis, evil EXPOSED, EXPOSING evil, FaceBook, GOD'S LOVE, GOD'S POWER, GOD'S WORD, INC, Kidney disease, Montgomery, THE GLORY OF GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, THE LIGHT, THE LOVE OF GOD, THE TRUTH, THE WAY, THE WHOLE TRUTH, Walk-a-Thon. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.