Elkin’s ” how do we as a nation deal with the poor without turning our nation in to a socialist state, or communist country”
right wingers are so hung up on their money and possessions that they ALTER GOD’S WORD with their minds – to believe a lie. Causing them to be under strong delusions and have reprobate minds.
Talk “”SHOW”” Host (right winger – t-party supporter and a black male who claims to be a white man trapped in the body of a black man) Kevin Elkins asked a question on Sunday, April 22, 2012 on FaceBook.
” how do we as a nation deal with the poor without turning our nation in to a socialist state, or communist country”
“”Christians are tasked to take care of the widows and orphans””
THIS IS TRUE and this is all covered under GOD’S COMMANDMENTS and LAWS.
“” in other words, those who cannot do for themselves and/or have no family to help.””
This above statement is not biblical – because not everyone – is a Christian.
It is the duty and obligation of christians to SEEK OUT those who are poor – whether it be poor in spirit, poor in food, poor in heath, poor in freedom, and so on.
Someone who may be poor in spirit, food, health or freedom – might not have any family members who are christians – so your thinking is FLAWED – and WRONG.
The initial post …… by Kevin Elkins.
“” how do we as a nation deal with the poor without turning our nation in to a socialist state, or communist country, is it ever possible to insure that evryone gets a fair shake in life without taking from one and giving to another””
- Anything else is of the devil.
- It’s possible to mandate that the rich pay more in without guaranteeing the poor get more out. High taxes do not equate to socialism, unless you’re willing to say that centuries of monarchs were actually socialist. It’s also possible to c…See More
- Kevin, the first thing we must do is accept the fact that there are poor people and demeaning them as Pam Burkhardt does is not helpful. We must extend to the poor the same tax breaks and “goodies” we are so determined to give the rich. We must also understand that cutting aid to the poor is hurtfull and harmfull. No one chooses to be poor, but if we can give break we can to millionaires. we must extend the same too the poor.
- What does that mean exactly; taking from one to give to another? How is “it” taken and how is “it” received? Oil companies getting tax subsidies is taking…if this country was about free enterprise and capitalism no one and no business would get tax payer money…if you fail you fail. The good book says that you are judged by how you treat the least of us. This is the bible belt isn’t it? Pretty soon it won’t matter..we’re about to hit a wall anyway…brace yourselves.
- THIS IS TRUE and this is all covered under GOD’S COMMANDMENTS and LAWS.
- “” in other words, those who cannot do for themselves and/or have no family to help.””
- This above statement is not biblical – because not everyone – is a Christian.
- It is the duty and obligation of christians to SEEK OUT those who are poor – whether it be poor in spirit, poor in food, poor in heath, poor in freedom, and so on.
- Someone who may be poor in spirit, food, health or freedom – might not have any family members who are christians – so your thinking is FLAWED – and WRONG.
- “”is it ever possible””
- THE EXTRA LOVE GOD HAS for those who are OBEDIENT to HIS COMMANDMENTS and LAWS –
- NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
- “” to insure that evryone gets a fair shake in life””
- In order for this to happen – we would have to come together as a whole – and help and serve those who are not getting a fair shake.
- As far as the black experience – there are FAR MORE blacks who are falsely imprisoned, purposely oppressed and picked on, racially profiled and set up to be at a disadvantage. Specially when it comes to the work force and don’t even get me started on judicial sentencing and so much more.
- So we would have to come together – or those who are greedy – will only take their fair share – instead of stealing and taking from those who are less fortunate.
- “” without taking from one and giving to another””
- There is no need to take – when one give freely from their heart.
- What is going to be done about the thieves ??? Who steal from individuals and their families ….
- What is going to be done about those families destroyed – Is someone going to step up to make them whole ?
- Dennis C. Latham @Eric Lambert – “”No system based on freedom can guarantee results.””
- I have to disagree with this statement –
- “” Freedom requires responsibility, which requires individual effort.””
- For every action – there is always a reaction.
- What is done to those who purposely TREAD on the FREEDOMS of others – for their own personal gain or the gain of their government, group, race, religion or what ever ?
- “” The best option is a thriving economy with a strong moral base.””
- I can only agree with a STRONG MORAL BASE ….. of RIGHTEOUSNESS of course.
- I’ve noticed that people put a lot of emphasis on money all the time.
- When LOVE has always worked, always been the answer and always will be the answer.
- “” A rising tide floats all boats,””
- actually ? The boat will float automatically – if it isn’t full of holes or missing it’s bottom.
- “” and the truly successful will give back willingly because of their strong moral base. Is it perfect?””
- what’s going to INSURE that each “”truly successful”” will not get greedy and turn criminal ?
- “” No, but its all we got if we want to remain free.””
- You still leave out – LOVE – without LOVE ? There is only chaos – and everyone out for themselves.
Sort of what America is today.
GOD MADE LIFE – Everything that GOD HAS PROMISES has come to pass and will continue.
Unless you can TRULY UNDERSTAND THE LOVE OF GOD and be SAVED ?
It’s going to be IMPOSSIBLE – to serve man and GOD at the same time.
Posted on April 23, 2012, in GOD'S LOVE, GOD'S POWER, GOD'S WORD, THE GLORY OF GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, THE LIGHT, THE LOVE OF GOD, THE TRUTH, THE WAY, THE WHOLE TRUTH. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.